You are here

Pissed off pissed on and more pissed

SweetMom's picture

One word is mini wife bitch! First day which was yesterday she comes In And says she had a dream last night that her dad died and didn't leave a Will. I say wtf! H says wtf! She said she watched a movie that this girls dD and she found a will he left . She said she was only joking. We further question her. She said she is afraid he is t going to leave Her anything. I said h takes care of her now and will continue to take care of her in death and she will have to get her own things, she is only 11 and I'm more concerned where she is getting her information from and why. Since I'm gonna have to give half my shit she mise well call me Moma. LoL anyway, day goes by and h and her goes over to his old house to get some brick to make some kind of fire pit here. A couple of hours later she and he is sitting at kitchen table and I bring out Doritos. She says she likes the white ones and not the red. I say well we got these In This house. her eyes look at h and he looks at her as the eye gesture. I call h to my room and say what's up with that and he blows up and says he sick of bs. And he tells me to stop it. I call him a pussy wimp. His toast was ready and I was going to toaster to get it and she tries to step infront of me to make his sandwich. So what I can't maker husband a sandwich. Geeze!!! I guess I'm really pissed about the fact that deep inside I know what's up because I have been right in the past. It eats at me for weeks then when h finally says I Right and he knows what's going on then it's a relief that I was right. Earlier we watch a new release movie from red box called Selina or Serina. It was a messed up movie. The wife went crazy and she said that woman reminded her of me. She hoped he left her for the woman that had his child. F up preteen. Anyway, I'm gonna let it go so thanks for the vent. :?

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

That's messed up. Little bitch is getting the power because DH won't shut her down. I love how when us SMs are simply "firm" or "sarcastic" with our tone, we are the bad guys. These little flowers will be NOTHING when they grow up. I have an SD13 and an SD19. The SD19 is a lost cause. SD13 thinks she has it all figured out. Following in big sister's footsteps. Little do they know how much these DHs need that strong woman in their life to be the voice of reason. Keep doing what you're doing since she is only 11. Make sure to take her shit from her if she sasses off. For two weeks. THAT works.

~ Moon

SweetMom's picture

The first thing she said when she came over was 1st she didn't want to hear about politics and #2 religion....lol h corrects her when she is over about his personal views and I may have In The past. H and I usually talk among ourselves or with eachother. Guess she wants us to remain quiet to eachother. Mine and h house so we talk about what we want. She dont like it then she doesn't have to come. Love how a 11 year old places rules hahaha . They both done errands today and I stayed home so maybe he talked to her. She came back quiet, we went on the rest of our day.

katielee's picture

Sally, I'll say it again...you're awesome lol.

The only thing I would add to this is you're gonna have to wear your halo more in front of your husband. It sounds like he thinks you are a crazy bitch. Dealing with a mini-wife can make you feel like a crazy bitch but you have to have enough self-control that your crazy doesn't show.

Wear your CROWN when you're alone with SD. For example, if you're out with her and she insists on white Doritos, buy ANY OTHER KIND or none at all just to teach her you are the QUEEN, not her. Tell her what to do in a matter of fact tone, as if she wouldn't think to disobey or dispute you, because after all, you are the Queen. Teach her how to respect you. Your husband is not going to do it so you will have to.

SweetMom's picture

I appreciate all opinions. I do have a brain but to get feed back helps my insanity. Thank you ladies!