You are here

Pet Peeve

Midwest Stepmom's picture

When someone asks for advice and you take time out of your day to write and give them advice. Then in return they want to argue with everyone's advice. Why ask for it in the first place?

SugarSpice's picture

ditto in my case. if it were not for his inaction all those years i would never have had problems with skids.

2Tired4Drama's picture

My peeve is when a "newby" shows up with a long story, desperately seeking advice. Then lots of people weigh in with good input, and you never ever hear from the "newby" again.

2Tired4Drama's picture

My peeve is when a "newby" shows up with a long story, desperately seeking advice. Then lots of people weigh in with good input, and you never ever hear from the "newby" again.

Disneyfan's picture

I call bait blogs.

Some stories are just so far out they have to be made up. I think people from other sites come her with outlandish stories just to see if we will all jump on the SM is right/BM is crazy bandwagon.

For example the SM who spent THREE YEARS allowing her boyfriend to bounce back and forth between her and BM. Of course the SD was used to her dad leaving SM and moving back in with mom. BF FINALLY decided to stay with SM and the SD started acting out. The SM said she hated the SD because the kids wanted her dad to move back in with her and mom. Yeah, hate the kid who wants her family back, but love the man who spent years packing his shit and moving back in with BM.

That poster delivered her crazy story and disappeared.

Dizzy's picture

Major pet peeve! I hate when I give my opinion or advice to someone who asks, and then they turn around and tell me why I'm wrong. LOL

SugarSpice's picture

my peeve is with women who post that are mistresses to men and the mans children torment her. they can cry on another forum.