You are here

PAS'd the kids, then surprised by results!

MamaBass's picture

BM has PAS'd SS12 & SS17 for 7 years. She has told DH what a crappy dad he is, even though he splits time 50/50 and she quickly accepts his $1600/month in child support.... A few weeks ago SS12 was over, he told us and another parent (at a soccer game) that he was switching schools. DH knew nothing of this. DH wrote an email to BM today saying that he was disappointed with her talking to SS about this before even bringing it up with him. She wrote right back and in her narcissistic way, turned it all around on him. She said she is so disappointed in him that he has disowned SS17 and SS12 doesn't feel comfortable at our house. (This could partially be due to the fact that I have disengaged because they are BRATS!) She said she would like to get together over a cup of coffee and talk about these important issues about "OUR" boys. HA! Who the F does she think she is?!?! DH only responds to her when it is important, and this is why.

How do you even attempt to communicate with someone at this level? I know you cannot communicate with a narcissist, but how is DH supposed to co-parent??? I don't care about the brats, but I feel bad for my DH to constantly have to deal with this from her. I cannot imagine someone constantly telling me what a crappy parent I am and my kids hate me. I just have to believe strongly in Karma for her.

Anyone have experience dealing with this type of behavior?

MamaBass's picture

They are actually both considered in the disctrict, or his home school. The one he is at is considered a charter school, which is an alternative learning style. She wants him to move to the standard public one a block away from her house, but because she doesn't think he should "have" take the bus 2 days a week while she's working. It's just not fair to him. It's funny because she wanted him to go to this charter school so badly last year to continue his alternative learning-based education (which he has had since kindergarten). Typical narcissistic parent- they come first.

Rags's picture

BM likely still carries a torch for your husband this is likely nothing more than deflection from her issue with loose lips and an attempt to have a date with your DH. The mistake she made is flapping her gums and giving DH a heads up on her plans.

DH needs to respond to her by immediately going to court and filing a C&D order preventing her from changing residence or the kid’s schools. See how she likes getting that pretty envelope from the court. }:)