You are here

Paragraphs!!!!!!!

kathleen's picture

Okay, sorry, but I so want to learn about all of you. I can't read through some of the posts though because all the words run together. I'm sure there is some learning disability there. But, My plea: PLEASE USE PARAGRAPHS!!!! Separate the content so it flows to the eye. I would appreciate it sooooooooooo much. Maybe others too! Love love to you all.

Kathleen

str8_trippin's picture

I'm kind of a stickler for grammer, spelling, punctuation. LOL!!! And the run on sentences, I must admit-hard to read. Perhaps I was an english teacher in a past life.....

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought."- Buddha

Chocoholic's picture

but when I get going on a rant I find myself misspelling words and forgetting grammer all together.... but I'll work on it guys!

Catch22's picture

is fine and I don't worry about spelling mistakes and neither should anyone else in this day and age of spell checkers I think we all get lazy with that, but the paragraph thing bothers me also only because it makes it hard to read one big blob of writing.

Most people here use them but when you're on a roll, you do forget and I sometimes have to go back over my post and add spaces for each paragraph too. But hey don't listen to me I have OCD's for neatness and cleanliness so I dare say that is just my problem not everyone elses..LOL.

Catch xx
*Mean People Suck*