You are here

O/T..Hey Everybody..Let's have a little fun!!

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

I got this idea from another poster when she did it at the end of her post. I decided it would be fun for all of us and we can blow off a little steam!

She had changed the name of a soap opera into something else that fit her situation. That amused me, so I thought of a few as well. Let's expand it and add any TV show, movie, song, any title...and express how we really feel about being SP's! Ex: I changed the soap "All My Children" to "PAS My Children". Let's get creative!! (I also suggested "Ryan's Dope" in place of "Ryan's Hope" since we were on a soap theme)

LOL..I especially like your second one! On a side note, I also cracked up at your signature line!

giveitago's picture

The dung and the listless...BM and her entitled brats!

Auteur's picture

"Munchausen's Hospital" (General Hospital)

The story of a deranged BM who gets her thrills and attention whore mongering by turning her children into hypochondriacs, thusly driving up health insurance costs for all.

Episode One: Raspberry Bush Sliver MRI

Auteur's picture

"Soapless" (Soap) 1977-1981

A story about three skids who have never been taught proper hygiene, a SM at her wit's end because of it and all the hilarity that happens in between!

Episode One: The Floaters

Auteur's picture

Just ask "no wipe, no flush, no washy handsie" Prince Hygiene (SS 8 1/2)

He'll tell you what "floaters" are.

LMAOOOO!!

Bahahahahaha General Nausea!! All good ones!

How I Met Your Step Monster or

How I Met Your Smotherer (for controlling BMs)

Flutterby's picture

Desperate Stepwives....

Just Shoot Me (no amendment required)

All My Stepchildren

Grief (Glee)

Flee (Glee)

Menace the Series

The Bitchelorette (my favourite)

HadEnoughx5's picture

I like "As the PAS Turns"...on her! Also, I like "One Life to Ruin" and Two and half assholes! Biggrin When I came up with the Slut and the Faithful...my husband said it was funny but becareful around the kids. He's such a kill joy! }:)

HadEnoughx5's picture

How about "As the PAS Turns"...on her Biggrin When I told my husband about the "Slut and the Faithful" he laughed for a second and then said...becareful around the kids. He's such a kill joy }:)

LMAO!!

Doesnteatcrow's picture

The whack job biomom didn't take prenatal vitamins hospital. Only 32 days inpatient and nine surgeries mos t of which she showed up too since the beginning or 2010. And over a million dollars in medical bills (luckily I got them paid for),man that 5 dollar bottle of pills from target 13 years ago might have been a good idea huh?