You are here

O/T; Is there a way to put a member on block

stepmomfromhell's picture

I have been given an harassing IM and would like to block this member. How do I block?

doll faced sm's picture

Re-read their message to you. It may contain insight.

Beneath the message there will be two links; the one on the right says "block author."

Click it.

doll faced sm's picture

Ok, that's pretty weird. I have two options. I can delete the message and I can block the author.

I have checked other messages that are there all of them can be blocked except for this member

doll faced sm's picture

Um . . . then I would take whatever this "member" said to heart. The only members you can't block are the admin team.

doll faced sm's picture

Yeah, I just re-checked all my messages, and "block author" was an option beneath every single incoming message I have.

I don't understand it. The one member that needs blocking can't be blocked. :?

doll faced sm's picture

Again, the only users you cannot block are the admin. What you got was a warning from the Admin. Whatever they said, do it . . . or don't do it, but you'll be kicked from the site.

ooops :O

Fair enough. I'm sort of confused with what is going on. I said one word a few hours back I and I ended up with the message. Thank you for bringing this to light.

knucklehead's picture

OP, you cannot call posters the "t" word that rhymes will roll.

That said, I sure hope admin gets your personal stalker off the site. She doesn't like you, ok, fine. Stop reading and commenting!

Instead, she's keeping a "log" of things to keep PM'ing admin. Some people need a LIFE.