You are here

O/T Paypal Donation Request

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Hi, is the paypal donation request at the bottom left side of the screen legit? Have any of you donated? I don't mind donating, but I want to make sure it is a legit dontation request.

Thanks.

caregiver1127's picture

It is legit and Dawn appreciates any money that is given to help keep StepTalk going!! Smile Smile

herewegoagain's picture

caregiver1127...thanks for the update...I saw this after my post. I know that "counseling" would have cost me MUCH more than the "free" counseling I received here over the years.

Yes BM, some of your missing CS is now funding steptalk Smile

herewegoagain's picture

You know, I agree. I have never had an issue with Paypal, but did get duped by someone with paypal asking for donations before, so I would love to make sure that it is legit.

As this site has been a lifesaver for me for the last 6 years or so, and now our CS is over Smile I'd love to donate some of that CS money to make sure that others that have to live with this nightmare always have a place to come.

If the admin can let us know, that would be great.

Dawn-Moderator's picture

Hi!!

Yes, as caregiver1127 said, the PayPal donation is legit. It is also very true that I greatly appreciate any donations that are given to help pay for StepTalk expenses.

A BIG THANKS to those who have donated in the past and to any new donors!!

THANK YOU!!

Dawn