That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And it if was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did
You deserved it.

Aniki's picture

Aniki's prayer is that the Karma bus catches up with BioHo. It is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG overdue!!!!!!!

MoominMama's picture

and if you pull me up on something and are right then I just say 'don't go on about that again'!

My Mother is a big narc as is BM so I am living the dream }:)

futurobrillante99's picture

OMG - yes!!!! I tried to talk to DH last night about something and he said, "You've been saying the same thing for 3.5 years now." Hmmmmm - isn't that cause for concern if it's still an issue almost 4 years later?

Nikkijean's picture

Yes, when you try to explain or 'bring up' how you feel, and what led us to where we are right now. He always says stop living in the past and bringing it up. Well, the past created exactly where we are! And some issues still remain 3 years later!  

lorlors's picture

So true. Trying to make a narcissist see sense or reason is like jumping in a pit of snakes. It just won’t end well.

Cara1128's picture

Lol....hahaha...laughing with tears of joy ...
This one goes out to all the gold complected uteruses out there(like the triangle solo in that commercial) and the dumbass MILs that support them.

Notup4it's picture

That pretty much sums it up.... the golden rules to live by for those blessed with the golden uterus. 

SacrificialLamb's picture

I remember when this was posted earlier this year....took a screen shot I loved it so much. I have heard some of these things come out of my SD's mouth.