You are here

OT: Got to hear the stories this weekend about DD's SM, coming from her DS's SM

EvilWickedSM's picture

To give some back-story, the woman my ex-H is married to has two other children, the youngest of which was the result of a bar “hook-up” with an ex high school boyfriend of mine, who also happens to be my BIL’s (sister’s husband) first cousin. He will be referred to as BD in this story and his wife SM. (FYI, but not related to story, her oldest son is also related to my BIL, as his father is a first cousin as well…so her sons are both 2nd cousins and half-brothers).

I was at a family party this weekend and BD/SM were there. Of course, we got to talking about ex’s wife (I will refer to her as BM in this story). SM was complaining about her, as SMs often do of BMs…telling me that BM wanted to raise CS $200/month for the summer because the oldest son is babysitting the youngest. SM then proceeds to tell me about the many times she has witnessed BM answering the door in a sports bra and short shorts when BD picks up son. The thing that I thought funniest, however, was SM complaining about how often BM calls BD…like 3-4 days per week and oftentimes more than once a day! She called him the other day to get directions. This is the same woman who gave me an attitude for calling for DD’s insurance information…lol. She makes them come pick up the son, where I am expected to meet them halfway for exchanges, which I do because I think it’s only right. I just found all of this humorous and enjoyed the stories. There were many other things mentioned, but I can’t remember them all at this time.

Hopefully this part is just gossip but while SM and I were talking she was saying how she doesn’t get the impression that exH really cares much about BM. Another lady sitting there asked exH’s name, so I told her. Her response was…”I can tell you he doesn’t care about her, he’s f#$%ing my friend “name”. :jawdrop: I said "oh no, he can't be, he's not like that". She assured me that he is. I really, really have a hard time believing this but my first thought was OMG I hope he’s not. I have some complaints about BM as a person but she treats DD really well and is a good SM to her. Plus, nobody deserves having their spouse do such a thing to them. I would hate to see them split and the kids get hurt because of it. Her boys think of exH as a dad, and he considers them his sons.