OT~ (for fun) What Astrological sign are you and your SO? *wink*

MarriedwithChild's picture

MWC: Pisces ( who would have guessed?) Wink

SO: Aries

Have some fun!!! Smile

folkmom's picture

Folkmom: Leo (roar!)

BF: Cancer

works out pretty well. He is all homey and I am all Queen!

soverysad's picture

Folkmom - US TOO

SoVerySad - LEO RAWR!!

DH: Cancer

"A pessimist complains about the wind, an optimist counts on the wind changing, a realist adjusts his sails"

folkmom's picture

no wonder i always agree with you!! LOL.

it helps that he is the more passive one...and that i usually do the leading. but ont he other hand, i love that he cooks, cleans...and actually takes care of his kids:) i have never once had to do a bedtime, toothbrush, any of it...all i have to do is the funs tuff i feel like doing.

soverysad's picture

Same here!!!

"A pessimist complains about the wind, an optimist counts on the wind changing, a realist adjusts his sails"

Silver's picture

I'm a Libra and BF is a Cancer

"I have always loved the time before dawn because there is no one around to remind me who I am suppose to be, so it is easier to remember who I am." - unknown

folkmom's picture

oooh good one. my mom is a libra and bf a cancer. they get along famously. i think they even flirt. (disturbing). but they really do get along very well.

Amazed's picture

I'm a Virgo
H is a Scorpio

According to the readings...we're supposedly good together. They should be more specific and say, "yeah,you're good together provided your scorpio man has no ex wife and no child. then it's peaches n cream for you dear virgo."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. ~Anaïs Nin

soverysad's picture

I didn't know anyone was compatible with Scorpio Wink

Amazed's picture

hard to believe right? Apparently,I get to be all Mother Earth on his ass and he's supposed to listen and be enthralled by my virgoen enigmatic personality.

Yeah.Right.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

soverysad's picture

Well, you are up against Mother Satan and her self-absorbed, I'll steal your kid from you if you don't do everything my way, personality. I think that turns a Scorpio into a douche bag.

folkmom's picture

yeah our BM is a Sagitarrius...which does blanketly explain her massive adultery problems:)

Milomom's picture

Hey Folkmom - I "resemble" that comment - lol.

I'm a Sagitarrius and I've never cheated on ANYONE in my life!! So I'm not sure why you're connecting my sign with your BM's massive adultery problems. Care to fill me in on your theory of that connection? I don't know much about astrology, other than the fact that Sag is a "fire" sign (thanks to DPW for the link to the crash course on that).

IMO - your BM's adultery problems probably stem from the simple fact that she's a slut (did I say that?), not that she's a Sag - lol!!! Sorry that I share your BM's sign - I'm a good person, I promise. Not all Sag's are like her - she gives us Sag's a bad rep.

folkmom's picture

it is a generalization...but...it has been said that Sags are the most prone to cheating, clearly that can not cover every Sag...but i have known a LOT of Sag cheaters, backing up the stereotype.

TheOtherMom's picture

That's funny. Most of the cheaters I know are Pisces, Virgos and Cancers .... and I am a Sagittarius.

soverysad's picture

hehehe! My mother is a scorpio so I am jaded.

SerendipitySM's picture

HAHA...I'm a Scorpio and H is an Aquarius.....

Everyone loves a Scorpio.....we are the best lovers in the Zodiac....lol

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist. - George Carlin

soverysad's picture

lol

stepmasochist's picture

We're both Virgo's, but we're both uptight about different things so it works out.

Amazed's picture

Virgo's uptight??? Nah! Say it ain't so!! lol

Elizabeth's picture

I'm a virgo
DH is an aries

I don't think they go too well together, but we're doing our best to make it work!

JustAnotherSM's picture

JASM - Gemini
DH - Pisces

I have no idea if we're supposed to be compatible or not :?

NachoMama's picture

They are! But I am vindictive as shit so he KNOWS better than to cross me! Something BM is about to learn the hard way! HAHA

Anybody know their moon sign?

MWC: Leo ( yes, who would have figured that too?)

DH: Pisces

I know many a birthday (no joke) of someone that has been close to me in life in "Aries" my whole life!

Anybody else see similar?

Have fun!!! Smile

folkmom's picture

Oh I can do this:)

FM Sun: Leo Moon: Gemini Rising: Libra
BF Sun: Cancer Moon: Leo Rising: Libra

stepmom008's picture

Moon in Aquarius for me
Moon in Leo for BF

"There are two things over which you have complete dominion, authority, and control over - your mind and your mouth".

HennyPen's picture

Jajit: Gemini

DH: Gemini

Smile

Jajit moon: Pisces
DH moon: Saggitarius

~I have always loved the time before dawn because there is no one around to remind me who I am suppose to be, so it is easier to remember who I am." - unknown~

Shok we are doing "rising" now? Cool...

MWC: Virgo

So, MWC: Sun: Pisces Moon: Leo Rising: Virgo (that's a mess)

Descending? ... Wink

fullhouseof5's picture

I am a Leo and DH is a Taurus.

I don't think we are supposed to be compatible. LOL

Silver's picture

Moon signs? Someone want to explain? I'm pretty clueless to the whole Zodiac thing. Although I know that my Chinese sign is the boar and BF's is the dog.

"I have always loved the time before dawn because there is no one around to remind me who I am suppose to be, so it is easier to remember who I am." - unknown

stepmom008's picture

*in yoda voice* Use the google Wink

"There are two things over which you have complete dominion, authority, and control over - your mind and your mouth".

BMJen's picture

I'm Aquarius

Dh is a Virgo.

I have my head in the clouds, he has his feet planted. Thank goodness, if he didn't sometimes I think I'd float off! LOL!

And Jojo I don't know if you know this, but Aquarius men and women are polar opposites. It's really weird. It's the one sign that the males and females are 100% opposite.

GiGi222's picture

I'm a Leo and FH is an Aries. We are a 5-9 pattern on the charts meaning we are supposed to have a really good relationship. And because we are both fire signs are fights are explosive.
I have a whole book that details each sign and their compatibility with one another. Its really interesting because so much of what they said was true.
I especially love the part where it says he should stop trying to be the boss and listen to me as I know best }:)

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

I'm a cancer, moon is cancer
DH is a taurus, moon is capricorn

southernbelle's picture

I'm an Aquarius, but only by a few hours, so I have Capricorn tendencies (and a greater chance of going insane!)
I'm a Tiger in the chinese zodiac Wink

DH-Libra

BS & SS are both Scorpios

None of us are probably compatible with each other, lol.

Shannon61's picture

To Nacho. . .I almost married an Aries. What fireworks we used to have! Poor guy called me the week before I was getting married.

Me - Scorpio
DH - Capricorn

Me and Cappy are a good match because while I don't take any BS, he's laid back and mild mannered . .sometimes to his own detriment. So we balance each other out.

Milomom's picture

Milomom: Sagittarius
BF: Pisces

I have NO CLUE if we are supposed to be compatible or not based on our signs. Can you give me a quick summary of what kind of people we are supposed to each be, according to our signs?

Milomom's picture

Thanks DPW! The love part tells me that I'm a fire sign and BF is a water sign. So, depending on the type of relationship involved, it can make for a very interesting combination.

Elizabeth's picture

Wow, I liked that a lot! I am an earth sign (Virgo) and DH is a fire sign (Aries), and it certainly was enlightening. Especially the part where they say the fire sign will take all the earth sign has and come back for more. That's for sure!

anita...sigh's picture

Same here

Me Cancer in the cusp with Gemini and
DH is Scorpio in the cusp with Libra

Good match up, I think being that we are both water signs.

We all smile in the same language

Nemo's picture

HeavenLeigh: Taurus
SO: Gemini

****There are 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth.**** -THE WIFE

Greenfig's picture

Greenfig: Leo - moonsign: gemini- chinese: tiger

Bf: Virgo

Maybe that's why i am always trying to lead to better hunting grounds and bf does not want to rock the boat.

stepmom008's picture

Oh, the Chinese zodiac! I'm a horse.

stepmom008's picture

I'm a Gemini & BF is a Libra

redheaded_stepmom's picture

I'm a Pisces. SO is a Sagittarius. Not sure about what our compatibility is supposed to be. I know that I am a water sign and he is fire. Our chinese zodiac signs are horse (me) and rat (SO). We are not compatible according to the chinese zodiac. Didn't realize sags were known to be cheaters...hmmm...lol

May those that love us, love us.
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.
~Irish Blessing

Rags's picture

Rags = Aquarius/Dragon

Mrs Rags = Virgo/Rabbit

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

TheOtherMom's picture

After reading all these signs, it proves how much Astrology is kind of a crock because there are many "incompatible" signs working through life just fine.

becarefulwhatuwish4's picture

Becarefulwhatuwish4: LEO

DH: Virgo

It works well because I dream up the schemes and he makes them happen. The bad (could be good and bad)- he's not as passionate and extroverted as I am

Viylette's picture

I am 100% a Scorpio, and my husband is a Sag.

I want every detail planned out, and he flys by the seat of his pants. So frustrating!!