You are here

O/T Brandi vs. Leann and sending the BM flowers on Mother's Day

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Have any of you seen the web articles where Leann Rimes sent Brandi Glanville flowers for Mother's Day? I just read that Leann had the card signed "Love, Leann and Eddie". Personally I think Leann Rimes is an insecure, shady, hollow human being but that aside, how many of you have ever sent BM a Mother's Day gift?

I personally have not, if anything BM should have sent me a Thank You gift/card every year for picking up her slack and raising her kids. But my situation is very different from most others.

So...who has sent something and what did you send?

Anon2009's picture

I never have sent bm anything for any reason.

LeAnn seems like a nut job. While I don't like her, I do pity her...people have been using her as their cash cow since she was a kid and continue to (Eddie seemingly does).

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

I'd never send that POS anything. I sure as Hell wouldn't send her anything signed LOVE, Ghost and DH.

I think it does make Leann sound insecure.

Disneyfan's picture

I don't send BMs anything. I happen to get along great with one.

I don't expect them to give me anything or to thank me for what I do. That is DF's job not theirs.

Leanne is a grade A jackass. She deserves whatever hell comes her way.

Leanne is a grade A jackass. She deserves whatever hell comes her way.

I couldn't agree more.

I read Brandi's book in probably 3 hours. It was really good. Unfortunately for her, she chose the wrong man to marry and procreate with. He's sleazy.