You are here

OMG- Update on wicked MIL #2- She is dead! Ummm...

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

So...

I am in shock today and also covering every mirror in the home and lit a few white candles too. Why?

OMG- "nice" MIL #1 called us last night and told us that the VILE MIL #2 had died....OMG.

If any of you recall, this was the one who was talking to DH's ex-wife behind his back and was posting OUR wedding pics beside the ex-wife and I sent a VERY nice message to her asking that she remove our wedding pics on behalf of both of us and she came back with full }:) venom. What a mean woman she is, I mean was. :O This was the only IL to speak to the crazy ex-wife. (it takes one to know one) :sick:

Anyways, I'm freaked because she died only 3 days after my request. (she was dying anyways but her getting so mean over my request, umm.) :O

I bet all of her kids are going to blame me }:) now...OMG. " Well, it was that bitch of a DIL that got her so upseat and aggravated her..." OMG again.

I didn't kill her for god's sake! What will I do? Everyone will think I put a damn spell on her or something. Can you believe this?! :O

Here's how you do it...

You show up to the funeral drunk, wearing very bright colors and falling all over the place with the giggles.

I wonder if they will give me her broom to take back to the Wizard of Oz? :?

OMG!

MIL #2 had the time to tell all of her lovely kids about my message...

I'm not exactly expecting an invite for either of us....

Why o' why did it just have to be me that was the last one to upset her so badly?

What am I going to do? I had NO idea. :O

Oh she HATES, I mean hated DH. }:)

That was the main problem in the 1st place....

SusiQ's picture

Didn't someone recommend you ask Facebook to delete the photos???

Let that be a warning to all of us - if Facebook deletes you it's all over!!!!

OMG yes and she did it on her own. Good thing she did because now it might be impossible, right?

SusiQ's picture

I don't know that it's impossible but I think you may have to jump thru some hoops but as long as there is nothing out there related to you or DH - you should be ok - if there is you can ask FaceBook to delete it regardless of her death

caregiver1127's picture

Hey this is a win win - she deleted them before she died and she DIED - wow your lucky week - there is a God and he loves you!! Congrats on there being less drama in your life. I am a geriatric nurse and you did not kill her if anyone says that tell them to STFU!!! Enjoy the peace sweetie - you earned it!!!

on the fence's picture

Wink I agree with wearing bright colors and rocking out! You did NOTHING wrong! Caregiver is right. Enjoy the peace! Just because she was dying did not give her the right to be nasty to you and DH! I hope she's in a place where she can reflect on that.

caregiver1127's picture

I think where she is she is too busy trying to cool off - if you get my drift }:) }:) }:)

oneoffour's picture

Well, she is at peace or cooling her heels. And I didn't think you needed an invite for a funeral.

Don't go. She was not a nice woman and nothing annoys me more than people who are dispicable and evil while alive and people speak so kindly of them now they are dead.

I suspect you inherited her hatefulness to her SSon/Your DH. And as she got sicker she was angry at that as well. So she blasted away adding on to the hatred she already felt.

When I was about 12 my parents were friends with another family. The wife was a severe chronic asthamtic. One day she was in hospital and her son continued his attempt to push me off my bike every single day (he was a nasty kid) I turned around and told him "I hope your mother dies." And she did! I still live with the guilt.

I "hear" all of you. I just hope that this is not another episode of taking abuse then that person dies. NOT by my will though.

It has happened to me 3 times in the last 5 years. I do not like to think that I had anything to do with it at all. All 3 had abused me horribly in life too. (yeah)

I've spent my life not seeking any "revenge" but rather sympathy for those who hold so much violence and hate inside. Maybe that is why I love my pets and like to be alone out in nature.

Thanks guys!

LizzieA's picture

I think we'll all be very very nice to you.... Wink

Think how sad it is that a woman so sick spent her last days causing trouble instead of enjoying her life and loved ones.... You did what you had to do...no blame

stepmasochist's picture

Don't go to the funeral. Sounds like BM will be there. You and DH can have your own private wake for her, lock arms and swing around singing "Ding dong the witch is dead."