You are here

Okay, time to VENT!!!!

HadEnoughx5's picture

So BM is on a rant about the terrible SM (that would be me Smile )

History: My husband has court orders to have final medical decision making because the Judge felt BM was too laxed on addressing the kids medical issues. BM was also found guilty of PAS with her daughter and youngest son.

BM is ranting that I took their youngest son to the ortho Dr to have his broken thumb checked. I also took him to the original appointment too because their son felt that his BM would not take care of him. In addition, their son broke the new cast playing. So BF took him to the ER to be recasted around the broken thumb the same day it happened. BF notifies BM of appoinments and informs her of what happened at the appointments. So BM has full knowledge of what is going on medically from our end.

BM also started telling BF in an email that he is not emotionally or financially supporting their daughter. He continually gives her the CS. BM says he's is a bad father and should be ashamed of himself! Hello...you dumb bitch, you alienated your daughter from her father, she is completely estranged from her father. BM is pissed off that we showed their sons the DVD "Welcome Back Pluto" about PAS. Everything they saw reminded them of their sister's behavior.

BM also had the freaking nerve to say that their oldest son didn't need running shoes for his school sport, because "they had plenty of equipment and she knows because she has bought the stuff for years". Fuck you bitch!!! We have been buying sneakers, cleats and equipment for them for years. The youngest was wearing sneakers too small for him that they hurt his feet and couldn't put them on.

She just makes me want to puke :sick: My husband is already taking her back to court, I just wish she would drop off the face of the planet.

I could use some words of encouragement.Thanks for listening.

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

{{{{{{Big hugs}}}}}}

I totally feel your pain. Our BM is being a monster too, then plays the "poor me" victim on FB. I think you commented on my rant! LOL

We have to remember that this will not be forever. I went with DH to pick up SS13 today. I ended up being a total bitch. I feel bad now...well a little bad, but that's not the kind of person I want to be. We're not going to change these BMs...we just need to figure out a way to not let them get under our skin. I guess I'm not being too much help as I'm pretty angry about our BM right now too.

Just know that you are not alone!! I keep telling myself, God is in control, God is in control!

HadEnoughx5's picture

How did things work out today? It's great to know I'm not alone. Thank God for this website.
I know what you mean when you say you don't want to be this way. It's amazing how uncooperative BM's who dig themselves these holes can affect ourlives and some how in their stupid minds everything is our fault. They either have no lives or they are totally insecure about themselves as women and mother's. I just wish she would get her head out of my ass :jawdrop:

It's a process..probably a long one. The psychologist did get to see some of her bad behavior. They're going back again...he's just trying to get the two of them to be able to communicate. At this point, BM won't even look at DH. She totally ignored him when he said hello. My DH is going on a business trip next week, so I won't have to deal with ANY of it (hopefully)! YAY!! Oh, and I don't think she knows it, but her FB wall isn't blocked so I can see her posts. Awwwww...she's the poor victim :sick:

09daisy's picture

OMG. . . your statement " I just wish she would drop off the face of the earth" I think I say that EVERYDAY!!!!! What I do to piss off BM is just kill her with kindness. I make sure I go out of my way to say hi and ask how she is doing, if she is having a split personality moment and goes off on me, I just smile and shake my head yes and tell her ohh yes I totally know what your talking about, I understand you, and I will try to change that behavior. I think the more you don't feed into their negativity the better it is. Also the more satisfaction it gives you knowing taht you pissed her off.

I hope everything works out for you, take a deep breath and know your not alone Wink

giveitago's picture

I really struggle to keep my opinions on gargantua to myself here, they go down like a lead balloon! I thank all of you for being here and offering pearls of wisdom that really help me get by when the beast rears it's ugly head again. I am no longer going to be 'nice' when talking about her since she is THE single largest (thing on the planet) oops did I say that out loud? I mean she is the single largest cause of arguments in our house. Currently it's that, see my post on general discussion board, she's probably just stolen $400 from us...DH 'loaned' it to SS supposedly towards a vehicle? On thinking about my post I now realize the two sums of $400 are not so coincidental and if I find out that DH gave her money I will be absolutely LIVID!!

HadEnoughx5's picture

Today the skids come back today for two days. I'm so pissed at BM it's gonna take a lot of work on my part to not say anything about their sorry excuse for a mother. When we go back to court it will be " I'm being harrassed by him, His wife is mean to the kids, I don't work; I have a baby at home; I can't afford anything now, how will I survive with less?" yaddy, yaddy, yah. My heart bleeds for you, you lying skank. Wink

Oh, I know that feeling well...fighting not to say anything bad. I was trapped in the car with DH and SS yesterday, and I think I almost bit my tongue off. The one time I did comment, I regretted it...it wasn't mean but SS responded which pissed me off. When we got home, I went straight to my room and didn't come out until after SS left. Yeah, I know, real mature. Sometimes it's just better to remove yourself from a situation. Maybe your skank should keep her legs closed if she can't handle the kids that come out of it. I'm sick of the little victims too...waaaaaa! :sick:

HadEnoughx5's picture

LOL Biggrin . I always retreat to my room when I've had enough. My husband likes to say "I withdraw and isolate myself". Yeah...well would he want me to flip out and cause more issues :? There are times when you feel like you can't even find comfort within your own home and to me thats not OK. We have to take care of ourselves sometimes Wink

Yes we do need to take care of ourselves! After DH got back from taking SS home, I went to talk to him. I apologized for being such a bitch. He didn't even notice! LOL He said that compared to what he was used to from BM, I sounded a little annoyed but that was it. I was bottling so much up inside, I thought it was coming out more. I should get an Academy Award! I was glad, though, cuz I was feeling really bad about being so crabby. SS didn't deserve it. Oh well, we're only human! Blum 3

ExtremeTJ's picture

I hate the sobb stories no money drives me nuts. Better yourself. No excuses. Get off your ass at your minimum wage job and go work in a factory we have so many hiring right now. Redicoulous. The complaining about money is excuse is pathetic. After getting her financial situation from the lawyer specify she spends $100 a month on booze and smokes (I'm sure my jaw was on the ground you don't put that on court papers you dumb twit) baby-sitting being an expense I "accidently" sent her a text with all the information to get child day care subsity which our county provides free daycare for low income families. Which bf has mentioned many times. She was pissed! HEHEHE