You are here

Officially done with the hubbys bitch ex

ShadowAthena's picture

So it's no secret that I've had issues with my DHs ex, so I tried being nice to her. I found hundreds of pictures of her and SD so I sent them all to her. And she simply gets bitchy about it all. In these pics SD is a baby and I know the wicked ex doesn't have a lot of those pics so I tried being nice.

So now I'm officially washing my hands and being done with her petty bullshit. If she wants to be a c*nt then she can go for it. But that also means I'm not going to e helping DH with anything. I won't remind him to call SD. In wind remind him of anything. It's his responsibility, not mine. 

I feel so much more free, it's crazy it took me 3 years to get to this point. It's liberating. 

Maxwell09's picture

I am pretty sure whoever came up with the motto "no good deeds goes unpunished" was a stepparent because it encompasses what being a stepparent is like almost all of the time.

queensway's picture

There is a good chance she took you (the step mom) sending her these pics as a jab. What ever it is you thought you were doing something nice. So now you let your husband handle her. It is liberating.

Rags's picture

When we were dating then married I saw the Spermidiot 4 times over ~17years.  One was in court.  The first time was when I was visiting my then GF in her home town 3mos before we married.  STBDW was there to be in her BFF's wedding and had to drop SS with the SpermClan for a weekend visitation.   SpermGrandHag and the Spermidiot picked him up at my STBDW's GM's house.  It was interesting.  I pulled up just after the Spermidiot pulled up with the Hag.  When I got out of my rental car SS ran to me yelling "Daddy!".  He and I played in the front yard for a few minutes while STBDW the Hag and the Spermidiot worked out the drop off time and place for SS at the end of the weekend.    Next was Court, which was interesting.  DW and I were married by that time and so was the Spermidiot. To his 16yo former Statutory Rape victim who he married just before court so we would not inform the Judge and have his ass arrested as a serial statutory rapist.  Over the remaining years of the CO I saw him two more times at drop offs.

We never said more than half a dozen words to each other total.  He knew I considered him a complete POS.  So, he avoided me pretty much at all costs.  I wish we could have limited conversation with the SpermGrandHag to a half a dozen words over 16+ years.

I have never understood why anyone would have anything to do with their spouses X. Or their own for that matter, except regarding  transfer of kids.