You are here

for the Nutella lovers - and Drac0

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Nutella Cheesecake Muffins

Cook time: 25 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 1 dozen

Ingredients
1 pkg cream cheese, room temperature- important (8 oz)
1/2 c sugar
1/2 stick butter, room temperature
1/3-1/2 c nutella
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 c sour cream
2 eggs - room temp - important
cookies of your choice that goes well with nutella
cupcake liners

Directions
1. Remove your pan from the broiler and fill the pan with several cups of water. Place the pan of water in the oven on the bottom rack. Set oven temp to 275 degrees.

2. Cookies or graham crackers of your choice. If you use graham crackers mash one sleeve full and mix with some melted butter about 2 tablespoon full. Line your cupcake pan with the liners. This recipe makes exactly 1 dozen! Using a spoon you can put two spoonfuls of cookie crumbs on the bottom of each cupcake liner. If you choose to use a regular cookie, like a nilla wafer , just place one cookie at the bottom of each liner. TRUST ME! This works and won’t burn!!

3. Now beat cream cheese, sugar and butter and until smooth. Add in your desired amount of Nutella, I did 1/3 and thought it was good. Blend it all in then add vanilla and the sour cream. Blend again. Add one egg and blend for a good minute, then add the other one and blend again for a full minute. Don’t over do it or toss in both at once. You will notice it will be a little soupy, that’s ok! Pour it into a large cup that you can easily pour into the cupcake liners. Fill each liner to the top or almost. It will rise a little but not too much that it would over flow. Place the pan in the middle shelf of the oven over the pan of water and bake for 25 minutes. When its done let it sit for a moment on the stove top so it cools enough to place in the fridge. DO NOT TAKE THEM OUT OF THE PAN!!! They need to cool for a few hours in the fridge to set up properly. When ready to eat, feel free to dollop whipped cream on top! Enjoy!

Drac0's picture

*Gently puts down mouse.*

*Picks up flamethrower*

I need a new laptop anyways.

Indigo's picture

Ignoring the talking head on TV discussing the "accidental, spontaneous combustion" of office equipment in another state.

Oh, I need to try this recipe. Thanks for breaking down the step-by-step so that even cooking-challenged folk can follow it. BS-13 is the Nutella freak as are a number of young girls at his school. I'm guessing they're cute girls since he made a point of skateboarding to school on a snow-packed road eating PB/Nutella toast.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I've never made any bacon/chocolate recipes. I did make some bacon apple bourbon bites that were YUMMY!

ocs's picture

try candied bacon...

take bacon

drizzle with a good quality maple syrup- (not aunt jemima stuff)

hit with some fresh cracked black pepper

place on wire rack (the kind you cool cookies on) on top of foil lined baking sheet (makes for easier cleanup)

middle rack, bake for 25-30 mins at 375ish.

REALLY good if you also dust some cayenne on it prior to baking

OMG