You are here

Not stepmom issue, yet my husband started to act like like he is in love

Pinetree's picture

Hello everyone 

I woke up early in the h everyone morning and found my husband dancing with a TV show with ladies that are full of fun and dancing. He told me that he was stupid of not doing this when he was younger. Few weeks ago he was in a zoom class to learn Spanish, the teachers and class are mostly young ladies.  After the class ended, he stared at me and called me "the old lady" . Afcourse, I got mad and he told me that he was joking. I feel sometimes he goes out with someone or at least he has an online  I'm 16 years old younger than him. This feeling that he is enjoying his handsome look with confident while iam taking care of his son and I'm struggling since years to have a baby is killing me. I work part time and spend all my money on fertility while he doesn't care if because he already have kids. I'm in my forties and he is in his sixties. 

tog redux's picture

OK, I read your past posts - how many kids does your husband have? With how many women? He's in his 60s and has a 7-year-old?  Seems to me he likes to plant the seed but not take care of the kids - he finds a new woman to do that, and then gets her pregnant so she's stuck. 

Please heed what your gut is telling you here and get out before you get pregnant. This guy sounds like a user. 

Pinetree's picture

He has 4 kids from one lady his ex wife

tog redux's picture

If I were you, I would not bring a child into this. He clearly sees you as the one responsible for the parenting, which should be on him. 

ESMOD's picture

Your husband has 6 children according to another post.. but 2 of them are adults correct?

I'm just going to throw this out there from the very brief window view that your posts have given us..

From what I gather.. you are married to a much older guy.. 16 years older.  He likely is with you to some extent to capture some of his youth.. by being married to a younger person.. he is more "young".  The problem is (for him) that your focus on having a child may have over time made you "less fun and youthful" to him.  So.. you find him acting odd.. whether he is actively seeking out other partners.. or not is hard to tell.   But, it's very likely that he does NOT have the same desire to add more kids to his family.  Don't get me wrong... he wants to have access to HIS current kids.. and I don't think it's necessarily PAS for him to seek to have his 14 YO to be in his physical custody for a time.. if mom has had it previously.. I don't in theory see a problem if he wants to become a more involved custodial parent.... Perhaps in his 60's he has more time to devote to his kids now and wants to try to maximise it?  but he may not be interested in adding a baby at 65... It's possible the time when he would have been more on board with it has passed over the years.. or it was just something he agreed to to get you to stay.. I mean. It would not be out of the ordinary for him to have a vasectomy at some point after having all those kids.. are you sure he CAN have them still? You seem to be going through some understandably exhausting trials to try to get pregnant.. sometimes people can get so lost in the effort.. they lose sight of the primary importance of the relationship with their partners.. 

I don't know how good things look when you have mentioned that you don't trust him... so perhaps seeking legal advice would be the best advice we can give?

Stepdrama2020's picture

You show him how this "old lady" moves and shakes her tail outta there.

If you are aware he "dates" others why do you stay and nanny his skid?

Young lady you can do better than this old fart. You should tell him watching an old fart like you dancing along is such a turn off, but is a good laugh.

justmakingthebest's picture

I am trying to make sense of this post. Are you saying that you suspect your husband is cheating on you? He is meeting women online and his behaviors are drastically changing? 

Do you not have a child with this man? Not that it would change my advice, but if you don't- STOP TRYING! 

I would suggest finding the proof you are looking for- check his email, browser history, phone location app. If he is cheating, leave. If he isn't cheating yet- his behavior is suspicious!!! Be prepared. Open a private bank account if you don't have one and put as much money as you can in there so that when you want to leave, you can. 

Thumper's picture

OP-This is from your 2014 Post that you authored.

When my SD keep telling me please get us a new baby so I can stab him shall I take it seriously. She sometimes say I want to flush him in the toilet. When I asked her why?? she said I want to see how he dies! Is this her mother or older sisters effect. I am not pregnant yet, but need to know your advise . Her age is 7 she has three brothers

11 9 8 and two sisters 20 and 19

----------------------------------

Is this the same guy?

Exjuliemccoy's picture

You've been unhappy in your marriage for a long time. And I have to ask, why would you want to have a baby with an elderly person? You're basically saying "I want a baby NOW, and don't care that they'll have to experience the pain and grief of losing their dad when they're young, as long as I get what I want".

Maybe it's time to start thinking about a different life, with a different man?

MaryBethC's picture

I am around your age and expecting my first bio. I wish you good luck with trying to conceive but please please don't do it with this man. I highly suggest looking into SMBC (single mom by choice) communities. From what it sounds like you are alone in this relationship and adding extra stress is not going to help with your future family.

Good luck.