You are here

No bedroom boundaries

Empress1277's picture

So the girls were put to be last night and presumed sleeping. SO and I decided to fool around. SD 11 walks right into our room while we were in the middle of having sex to ask SO to lay down with her, she can’t sleep. (I swear, we were very quiet and it wasn’t that we had woke her up) SO lays with her for about 10-15 minutes. I am super annoyed over all of this. She is almost 12, she will be in 7th grade next year, I feel like she is way to old to be asking dad to sleep with her and I feel like she is most certainly old enough to respect a closed door. We have the girls 50/50. This is not the first time she has bathed in to ask him to sleep with her. It is the first time that she did during an intimate moment. I will no longer be engaging in further intimate moments while they are here until he lays down the law that a closed door means stay out. Just a vent and WTF moment. 

Empress1277's picture

barged not bathed in the above post. Sorry guys, autocorrect! Lol

lorlors's picture

To be marching in to daddy’s bedroom at 11 years old. What an absolute joke. 

Inform DH that sexual relations have ceased, are on a hiatus until the little bitch is dealt with.

An 11 year old is long enough in the tooth to understand the concept of privacy. 

tog redux's picture

Wait, he stopped in the middle of sex to lay down with his 11yo daughter?  Ewwww. 

Empress1277's picture

because god forbid you tell the child to go back to bed. I find it so strange that a child this age does not know about privacy and that she still needs to have her father lay down with her. My children (who are adults now) stopped doing this when they started kindergarten. 

tog redux's picture

I find that really repulsive and borderline incestuous. At 11, she probably has her period or is on the verge of it, and being a 2019 internet kid, she probably knows all about sex.

I'm just horrified for you.  That might honestly be a deal breaker for me, not just the interrupting of sex, but not seeing how disgusting and inappropriate that was, in terms of laying his sweaty sex-smelling body down next to his daughter, with his erect, or recently erect penis so close to her.

BLECH.   Bad

tog redux's picture

Perhaps not on purpose, but it's aiming that way.  He should not be in the bed with his daughter after having sex with you.

Thisisnotus's picture

Ewwww.....yeah I could probably see my DH doing that. SD11 sleeps with her mom every night which is one of the many reasons she won’t sleep at our house.

DH and his wife had slept in separate beds in seaparate rooms for 13 years when I meant him so that his ex could sleep with their kids each night.

can you not lock the door?

StephenJ14's picture

I swear to God it's like we all deal with the same problems to varying degrees. I wonder if it were in fact my own kid if I'd have a problem with it or do I just resent this little cock blocker from entering the room. My SO's daughter is 5 so it's a bit more understandable, only a bit though lol. 

tog redux's picture

That's because many on here are with "Disney" parents - ones who can't set limits.  If my SS had walked into our bedroom during sex at age 11, DH would have told him to get back to his bed, finished what he was doing, and then gone in to see if his son needed anything.  Even at 5, your wife can tell the child to get back in bed and check on her after.

This is a parent issue, not a kid issue. Now, if the kid was screaming in pain, it would be appropriate to stop what you are doing and attend to them.  But if they are just being needy, NOPE.  It shows you where are in the pecking order, and it's not at the top, where you should be.

Harry's picture

when you know that  activities are about to start ???  You should insist on DH locking.brdroom foot before he starts 

Twix's picture

I enjoy my DH too much to take sex off the table ... but I’d be installing a lock on the door immediately... for everyone’s sake. 

Notup4it's picture

I’m so icked out by this it isn’t even funny. Did she hear you guys and want to break it up so daddy could snuggle her instead?! 

Did he seriously stop and make you wait so he could snuggle his 11 year old? Yuck yuck yuck yuck. 

tog redux's picture

Me too! Ick. 

I don't know if I could stay with someone who didn't see how freakin' inappropriate that was.

Bex_S's picture

Wtf, she is more than old enough to know the knock and wait rule. We have the same problem with my skid, now 8. She even went as far as to stand there and watch once, fucking freak. She just barges in too. She doesn't respect that our bedroom is our space, yet she tells us to keep out of her room! It's MY room, in MY house that you use 1 night a week, you brat! 

momjeans's picture

If you don’t have a locking bedroom door - get one ASAP.

At almost 12 she needs daddy to lay down with her because she cannot fall asleep? Oh hell no.

Can she not read? Tell her to grab a book and read in bed, or pop some earbuds in and listen to music. 

It almost makes you wonder if this wasn’t a deliberate behavior to break up sexy daddy + Empress time. 

Cbarton12's picture

Eww. So gross. So inappropriate. Can't believe your DH didn't scold her for barging in. And then for him to go lay down with her? Ugh. 

Keep your door locked

Rags's picture

I can't count the number or times I walked in on my parents over the years.  Usually when we were on vacation and while we were in hotels of vacations rentals.  

One thing is for sure,  I did not barge in to ask them to sleep with me.   Never in their bedroom at home.  When that door was closed it was a no approach zone.

Time for daddy to deliver complete clarity on this kid.

I'm out's picture

If there's one thing I've learnt it's that a relationship with a Disney dad doesn't work. It's literally mental torture. A relationship with a dad can work, but a Disney dad is a whole other story. You will never EVER be priority. Even in the middle of such an intimate thing as sex, you're not priority.

You just need to work out if you're ok with that. 

And I think that's what it comes down to. Yes of course 11 is too old to be needing dad to come and lay with her but I don't think this is the issue. The big issue is the Disney daddying. 

JBDmom's picture

My SO has walked out of the room in the middle of sex because SD was screaming for him to wipe her butt. She’d been potty trained for well over a year and was completely capable of wiping herself but was just too lazy to do so. I got up got dressed and left the house for the rest of the day and he even had the audacity to ask me why I was so upset. 

Siemprematahari's picture

JBDmom ROFL

If my H ever did that nonsense he'd never get any of my goodies again! SD would stay with a sh!tty ass....to heck with that craziness....