You are here

Nicknames for the BM

Betty79's picture

Do you and your SO/DH have a special nickname for BM? I just need a laugh and to know that I'm not the only bitter woman here. Our little nickname for BM is Super C*nt or SC for short.

PrincessFiona's picture

I have lumped both DH's ex's into one that I call the EWC (ExWivesClub) since BM1 and BM2 are now BFF's??? I joke with him all the time that I can't wait to joing the club. Meetings must be soooo fun !

gwenancy's picture

We call her IT! How bad is that! It was my mother in law who named her that ha ha. She said there was no better word to sum her up as to call her girl/woman etc was an insult to humankind! Beat that one ha ha x

VioletsareBlue's picture

The Orc

Gigi82's picture

I've never used the C word in my entire life until I met BM. DH and I call her Cuntzilla, or Snaggle Vag. Anyone that goes near that vag is bound to get bitten in some way or another, just ask all of her babies daddys and ex husbands!

Gigi82's picture

That's funny because my husband talked me into watching that movie a few months ago! If only her vagina really did have teeth, maybe my idiot husband would have stayed away from it!

oneoffour's picture

Ice Maiden ... Because she is 'cold as ice' and according to my DH, frigid in bed. OK that was REALLY mean but apparently true.

giveitago's picture

Big bird might be a good name for her? Hmmm she's tall and rather large and goofy looking, now that you asked what nick names fit...LOL

We have two BM's here also, I actually get along with one of them but if the other one ever shows face at our door again I will have her removed! I do not enter into discussion with her on any topic. I politely tell her that it's 'none of my business' if she tries to be friendly with me, like telling me something that is going on with her life. There's always, and I mean always, a kick back if she 'gives' anything sooooooooo I want nothing from her, period!

Anywho78's picture

I refer to BM 1 (mother of SDs 14 & 15) as RBD Redneck Bull Dyke (it's shortened on here to Redneck).

BM 2 is Nasty...I use many other names for her in real life though.

Auteur's picture

"Behemoth" As she's six feet tall and "big boned."

I had a more clever name for her earlier on, but b/c GG found out I was emailing fellow STalkers about my situation with his "wonderful" ex-wife and kids, he blew a gasket so I had to change everything.

kimmey42's picture

Autiur, I love to read your posts!! You crack me up! Being a sm I can use all the laughs I can get!! thanks!
Dh and I call bm dragon. It just fits her personality. I really like cu**zilla, i do not use that word either, but I might start!! lol

Gigi82's picture

I felt guilty about typing that word out so I came back to see if anyone had objections to it! I always thought the C word was the lowest and most graphic thing you could call someone, but hey, if the stripper shoe fits, wear it! Wink

Auteur's picture

GG calls her "C face" but the fact of the matter is that if I say ANYTHING REMOTELY negative of her, he immediately comes to her defense!!!

Go figure!!

He's got "big brother" syndrome. Only HE may mock out his ex wife and on his terms (he's still to this day scared shiteless of her) but I, as an outsider, am not allowed to breathe a derogatory THOUGHT!

hopefulSM's picture

We refer to her as "Mother of the Year" like when BM has SD call around to make arrangements for her own care when there is no school. Or we refer to her as "Does no Wrong" like when she forgets about the parent/teacher conference or she wasn't aware it was Read to a Relative day at SD's school and no one showed up, but it can always be MY fault some how. Or we refer to her as "The Victim" when she repeatedly takes us to court to try to reduce our time with SD and increase her CS, becuase it's poor HER that is dealing with OUR crap.

WickedStepMom18's picture

Classic. All of them... I am with you. My favorite it Mother of The Year. I call my SS11's BM that all the time.

smileygirl's picture

DH started this one...I only found out what he called her when his phone rang and I saw FuckTard come up. This is actually defined in wiktionary as "An extraordinarily stupid person, especially one that causes harm."

Prior to meeting her, I found it a bit cruel now it's the nicest way that I can find to describe her. Not politically correct but accurate

NCMilGal's picture

Mine is the same as Lola's - Bobo. Her clothes are big and bright enough colors to be used as a circus tent, and her life is a circus anyway.

I love DH, but damn he's a moron - he can't watch what he's saying enough to keep from calling BM Bobo in front of SD15. She hasn't QUITE figured it out yet, but she will. How hard it is to watch your mouth, seriously?

Wish2Bdramafree's picture

Trainwreck. T-dub. No discussion required, she's a wretched mess.

joanie's picture

dump truck.
he calls her 'that woman' or "that kids mother"

but I call her dumptruck.

rancherswife's picture

"The fat lazy bitch that sits on the couch all day eating potatoe chips"-No lie; even my bosses that have known her for years before I married DH call her that! Hell, everyone in town calls her that! But my personal name for her is "Fatty".

jojo68's picture

The Invalidator is what I call her. I am amazed at what a waste of space this woman really is.

jaohlund's picture

I call her Super Mom..with every bit of sarcasm intended. DH has taken to calling her Egg Donor - but of course has much more foul names when she is being difficult!

Betty79's picture

Bwahahaha...thanks for the laugh ladies! The evil SC/BM is pulling some lovely stunts this weekend!!

queen-B's picture

Are you copyrighting this one? 'cause I know I'm gonna be using it now!!! That made me spit soda at my screen!

swedey's picture

HAHAHAHA!!! I needed this laugh after today. We dropped the skid's at "mommy's house" (which is really her mom and stepdad's house.... she's lived there for 3 years rent-free and my DH pays her an astronomical amount in CS).

Anyways....my DH and I call BM "Swiper" from Dora because she's such a wannabe scheming fox who always gets caught!

SO glad other women are able to try and get a laugh out of the miserable BM's we have to deal with!

C J Baughn's picture

BM is "the hooker" and BD is VFMS in text and vomitfilled meat sack spoken lol ooo I'm going to hell for sharing that I'm pretty sure

cat72196's picture

He refers to her as "Dipshit." I just refer to her by her name. I might have to come up w/something after seeing this though, haha. Blum 3

SuddenlyFamily's picture

Beaver or BeaverFace. She's got big buck teeth (and my poor stepkids do too, unfortunately).

Stepmom_Lori's picture

I'm laughing at some of these nicknames. We call BM Twatwaffle, or TW for short. DH even marks envelopes for her with TW but she never asked why }:)

BellaMia's picture

I call BM #1 "Her". I just can't bring myself to say her name. I can't stand that idiot... I call BM #2 "Snaggums" or "Snaggletooth" because she's missing side teeth. I don't understand how someone who claims to be SOOOOOOOO professional would walk around looking like that...

Auteur's picture

I think sneaky snake is from Mad TV. It's where Michael McDonald acts as a paranoid driven boss.

I'm not "allowed" to call the Behemoth a name other than her real name. GG calls her C-face.

I do love thunder "c" though.

Kes's picture

I don't have a particular name for the 5ft tall BM, but I often sing "her song" - Randy Newman's "Short People" "....short people got no reason, short people got no reason to live. They got little hands, little eyes, they go around telling great big lies, they got little noses, tiny little teeth, they wear platform shoes on their nasty little feet..."

confusedsm03's picture

BM's name is Ashley so she is listed as Waaaashley in my phone bc she is always crying/whining about something

adennis2011's picture

i laughed so hard when i read this. Technically yes, it does make her a prostitute hahahahahahahahah

JustPeachy22's picture

Maude because she is just so plain and has the personality of a turnip
or sometimes
Moo Moo because she wears these long sleevless maxi dresses that look super cute on someone 1/3 her size and age but look like old lady moo moos on her and her 48DDDD boobs.

adennis2011's picture

I'm going to have to share these with my husband. We usually refer to her as "her" and I refer to her as "exmonster". We refer to my ex as gaytard, as he is gay, and that is why I left him. I really like the F***tard one and the C**tzilla one!!!!!!

BSgoinon's picture

DH calls her trailor trash. I call her by her name, her MAIDEN name. I put her maiden name on everything LOL. All school papers, all letter to her, vacation notifications EVERYTHING has her maiden name. Makes me laugh everytime I do it because she was CERTAIN to tell DH a few weeks after the split that she is "keeping his name". mwaahaahaaa

giveitago's picture

B for bowel...M for movement...to be crass or original...hmmmm? I think that if I am 'your excellency' and she is 'your feculency'....it's late...I should be asleep!

Betty79's picture

Every time this thread is updated I have to read it, it cracks me up! Slip-n-slide..bwahaha