You are here

New tactics...

Geema's picture

It is true that a lot of time the skids drama sets the mood for the home.

Today though I thought I'd change that after I decided to pop out of my hiding spot (my bedroom usually). lol

While SS7 was doing his usual whining and nasty attitude towards his father, I was cheerful and loving and happy towards DH. Not surprisingly DH kept gravitating towards me for hugs and "I love yous"! Don't think SS7 knows how to handle someone who sees through all the manipulation and selfishness and turns his games around on him. Wink

Some days I get worn down, but my sense of humor keeps me going. (That and ST where I know I'm not alone)

giveitago's picture

Yep yep!! We really are their role models and I believe that a loving home begins with the love between the parents.

SisterNeko's picture

I am not in to game either but I make it a point to show affection towards BF when his kids are around. I think they need to see what love looks like.

Geema's picture

Exactly and they need to learn to love and respect others and consider other people's feelings. Especially since his father loves him so much, it makes it hard to watch SS treat him like garbage.