You are here

New to st

Stepcop's picture

Hi! I'm new here, but have been reading for sometime. Things have finally gotten to the point with my sd13, I am completely at a loss. I have two step kids, sd13, and ss10. Sd13 lives with us full time, and because of the horrible way she perceives she has been treated by her bm, she is just now developing a relationship with her after about 5 months of no contact.

Ss10 lives with bm full time and is supposed to be with us eow, however, because he is so active in sports, and his bm has done such a wonderful job ensuring he puts everything before his time with his dad, we don't see him that often. She constantly brings up an incident a long time ago when to ss, when bm and dh were married, in which ss was in trouble and took off running from dh. He slipped and busted his head on the concrete. After bm has gotten through, this story is now my dh threw ss on the ground, so ss claims to be afraid of dh, which is bs.

Sd is another animal all together. She is manipulative, cunning, liar, theif, hateful, mean, entitled, materialistic, spoiled brat. I don't know where it came from, because my dh rally hasn't spoiled her rotten. She does have rules, or did. In may, she had a "break" due to her mother planning a vacation without her (side story, the previous visitation, sd had been hateful for months, constantly fighting with bm. While I despise bm, I can empathize with this. The last straw was when sd threatened to "beat her ass" on her way back to our house after a weekend when she had gotten caught drinking at her bms). So she was already going to a psychiatrist because she was depressed (her go to reasoning for why she does or doesn't do anything), and ended up hospitalized.

After 7 days my dh couldn't take her begging to come home and pulled her out. Things were ok for a bit, but now we are right back where we were. About a week after she got out she threatened to hit me and I had to physically restrain her. I told my dh if that ever happened again, I would call the police, I wouldn't to,erase violence in my home.

Both myself and my husband are in law enforcement. We see kids like her everyday. She has manipulated the situation down to having only two chores.msge was given 7th grade because if the hospital, and I'm thinking 8th grade is going to be a constant struggle.

She is constantly disrespectful, takes others things, tells everyone to shut up, and if confronted, starts bawling and saying how at the hospital at least she didn't have to put up with this. She who's everyone her damn suicidal armband from the hospital like its a trophy.

This past weekend I went through her gone and found a text to a friend that said "I slept with you know who". We cobfronted her, unfortunately we were at grandmas house (dhs moms) and she would leave the room and kept making excuses and defending sd. Sd said it was just a dream and she was in a hurry when she texted it. This kid will be pregnant before she can drive.

My husband is at a loss as I am I. She was suck, and cuddled up with him (probably the only thing he does that ticks me off where they are concerned). I went in the oher room and eventually asked him gin to not cudde up with his 13 year old daughter, that it bothers me for her to touch him the way I do. I got told he will cuddle with her as long as she will cuddle. Nth is us after she purposefulky walked in on us having sex (our door was locked but due to humidity hadn't latched well. I know it was on purpose because she didn't even twist the handle, just walked in).

Thanks for listening. I have a feeling this kid is just now getting jealous and trying to come between me and her dad. She is so very ate full, then when anyone ese is around (grandma, great grand parents,etc) she is sickly sweet it would give you a cavity. And even after walking in on us, and knowing why we tell her to stay out of our room and off our bed, she still hops up on there and lays an like it's nothing (ewwww!!!).

luchay's picture

Hi, welcome Smile

I know what you mean about the inappropriate stuff between pre-teens and their daddy's! My SD will be 12 next week, and has just started this crap. Yuck.

Saturday night we were making pizza and he said (to me) "do you want the cheese honey?" Well, we both answered (lets get this clear *I* am honey, she is poss)

When I heard her responding at the same time I said "excuse me? I am the only honey here!"

Friday night we were sitting on the couch, snuggled up together him and I while the 4 kids (2 skids and my 2 bios) SD11 comes in and sees us and plonks her fat arse down right on daddy's lap! (now this kid is obese, she is taller than me and wears 2 sizes up in ladies clothes - and I am not skinny) He asked her a few times to move but she just wrapped her arms around and cuddled in - dislodging me. I know he was uncomfortable - she is WAY too big (and old) for that now but he should have done more than made a few comments, he should have MADE her get off! I do worry about what will happen to her over the next few years as she makes constant sexual comments to her dad (Daddy what's a prick? Daddy what's a virgin?) in front of my bd's 6 and 9. I know she already knows and is just trying it on with dad - you can tell by the way she says it and the cunning look she gets right before a comment. She also talks constantly about boys and boyfriends etc - fairly normal of itself but not so much when paired with the other behaviours she exhibits.

Your SD sounds a lot worse though, and I don't know what you do, where you go from here. Does her dad at least acknowledge the problem? Can you talk to a psychiatrist yourselves and get her some treatment as she sounds like she needs it.