You are here

Nasty Lesbian BM, Kids hating life with her, Getting married!

Conflicted's picture

Haven't been on here much lately.... This whole wedding planning thing is insane! There is not a whole lot going on right now with BM (the big nasty lesbian)... She is taking FDH back to court for more child support. I think she's just pissed because we are happy and she can't put a damper on that... and if you were to see the disgusting lesbian she is with.... :sick: well lets just say that you'd be unhappy too!

The kids are HATING it over at her house and they are LOVING it at our house. They have been begging to move in with us full-time. The girls say that BM's troll man-like girlfriend makes them uncomfortable (just the thought of her around my girls makes me uncomfortable!) The kids are VERY excited about the wedding. Life is pretty good right now.... and we're not letting BM ruin it for us!

TheWife's picture

Why does it matter that she is a lesbian? She could be with a man and he could be just as gross...

~*~When you kiss ass, your breath smells like sh*t~*~

DISbelief's picture

LMAO- I just spit diet coke on my laptop.

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

kphotog's picture

Diet coke will kill you Fool and your laptop lol. That's not the worst picture I found, just the most appropriate Wink

TheWife's picture

OMG!!!! It's Billy Ray's Cyrus' mom!!

kphotog's picture

WHOA don't knock Billy Ray! He's rocking it on that Hannah Montana show lol. Don't break his achy breaky heart Sad

TheWife's picture

Girl, once a mullet-er, always a mullet-er...

kphotog's picture

So true. I know a married straight foster parent with an afro mullet. It's pretty bad lmao.

TheWife's picture

AFRO MULLET?!!?

How do you achieve that feat?!

kphotog's picture

First you have to have really curly hair, possibly get a perm. Then when it's wet cut it into a mullet. It fros up and is a nice afro mullet, I'll try to find a picture lol.

Conflicted's picture

LOL... that's true! It's just funny to me.... if you saw this woman and her disgusting boy/girlfriend.... you'd get it Wink

kphotog's picture

I'm a lesbian, and I've gone out to some bars and some of those women terrify me too. Not saying they're all bad, but a mean looking dyke with a bad attitude can make anyone uncomfortable.

kphotog's picture

I'm glad they're excited about the wedding. Don't stress yourself out too much, it's your day make it worth it Smile

Conflicted's picture

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! kphotog! I LOVE YOU! HAHAHAHAH.... LOVE THE PIC! Looks like someone BM would totally hang out with! LOL.

Conflicted's picture

kphotog.... LOVE ya! I'm not a lesbian hater BTW, I've got friends and relatives that are lesbians.... I've even kissed a girl a time or two (and I liked it!) LOL... But you said it best above: "mean looking dyke with a bad attitude can make anyone uncomfortable".... EXACTLY!

onehappygirl's picture

I've never kissed a girl. *sniff* LOL!
DH would sure like it.

Love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine!!!

kphotog's picture

Girls are softer, but they're vicious lol. If you kiss a girl, leave it at that don't go sleeping with them. They seem to be codependent and fall in love very very quickly.

kphotog's picture

Yeah I did hear this joke.. after I came out and got a girlfriend. DOH.

I was so sheltered.