You are here

My step life!

youngladyz's picture

I met my husband in 2001.He was newly separated and going through a divorce.
I did not start dating him until 2005,and in the summer of 2005 we got married.
I am 24 and he is 37.he has 3 kids ages 12,14,18. (I know,Crazy mee)!!
Anyhow everyone told me not to marry him because I was sooo young and because he
had children already and so on...Anyways the reason why he divorced his ex was becuase
she had cheated and she started to go out and party,(they never drank in thier marriege)
she would always leave dh with the kids and go and have a"good time".
And the man she cheated on him with,she kept seeing
him and moved out (on her own) with the kids to her sisters house a few minutes away.
She told dh she did not want to be with him anymore and she never did love him.
So dh got a divorce he was sick of it!
Anyways from 2001 to summer of 2005 thier relationship was okay.they would have the
occasional arguement.Over all my husband put what happended behind him and just wanted
good for the children. During this time the children were living with thier mom,but would
come to dh's alot alot of the time during the week and on weekends..she is a workaholic and
likes to party so the kids would get ditched with dad. Anyways dh loved having the kids with him and did not complain to her at all...he was still paying her car and her debt she left in the marriege.
Anyways this lady everyone knows her even I kind of knew her from before...we werent friends or
anything like that just knew each other anyways everyone including myself thought this woman
like the nicest person,she seemed so kind and friendly...
After me and dh getting married she turned into a witch!
She took dh to court for cs when he was paying her already...she chased me down in my car
on the highway one time just to say some rude things to me. she came up to me and dh numerous
times in public to harrass and say stupid things...and keeps doing this.
I am about sick of this...sure dh says some things to her to leave us alone,but no,she keeps
all this up.She stocked me while I was driving around shopping..she basically is gone nuts!
I stay out of her way,dont say nothing about her to her or her kids...just to dh,And yet she still
keeps this up...ugh!!
She also has a twin sister,and they are double strouble...they are together everytime.
I know this probably is not going to get better but just some encouraging words would be nice to hear! Sad

Rags's picture

Wow, your situation with your Skid's BM is definately bad. I think it is time to turn up the heat. When she stalks you, call 911 and report the stalking. When she approaches you and DH in public and starts ranting, record her on your cell phone and .... call 911.

File a PO requiring her to stay away from you and your family, this can be tailored to keep her away from her own children when they are with their dad.

I am all about being nice .... until it is time to not be nice and she crossed that line long ago IMHO.

Use the system and punish her with it... every chance she gives you.

Good luck.

LizzieA's picture

The crap seems to escalate after marriage because you are now real and permanent and a threat to her getting her way with DH. There are a lot of posters on here with the same kind of situation. Some have had to block her, file POs, etc. Sorry you're going through this.