You are here

My son got his DL today and bm is pissed!

purpledaisies's picture

My Baby got his drivers license today! It is sad he only has 1 year left of school and off to college. Sad

Why is bm pissed?? I'll tell you for some reason she thought that ss15 is supposed to get his first. What?? Really? She said it was not fair. :? I am just confused. SS15 has his permit but I don't understand why he got it so soon. He got at 14 it only lasts a year then you have to do it all over again. So that is 2 written tests before he takes his driving part. I do know though that she thought he would get a hardship license. For some reason she thought b/c she is a single mom it would allow ss15 to get his license at 14! :?

She said she that HER kids should have and do everything first! Well hate to burst her bubble but AGE plays a HUGE factor dummy!

I guess i don't understand the competition??? If it is that kids time to get something by age then why get pissed when another kid can't?

meneran's picture

But dont you understand that the kids which popped out of her GOLDEN uterus are ENTITLED to everything before anyone else is?! Gosh, how could you forget that?!?! (this was sarcastic }:) )

purpledaisies's picture

I know ladies your are right. What I really can't seem to understand is why she let ss15 get his permit so early?? That one really confuses me. If the permit lasts a year and you can't get your license til you are 16 what is the point in getting a permit at 14??? AS of right now ss15's permit is expired unless he took the test again when he turned 15. I don't think he did but I'm not sure. But even that poor kid had to take the test again. Why would you have your kid go through that if you don't have to? Why would you have your kid go through that just so you can say that he got somehting before another kid? My son didn't get his permit til he was 16 but that was his choice and a wise one as he wanted a little more time to mature.