You are here

My 15 year old working

ladybug1974's picture

HI so i got my step son a job at my company ( hes 15 turning 16 ) the other step son is 8. They visit with us every other weekend. The 15 year old texted me today and said his mom told him he cant work as he has to watch his brother. I find that very very bad. My partners  ex makes a ton of money and her partner owns 2 RMT clinics. She alone brings homoe about 160,000. Why doesnt she have care for the 8 year old in the summer ? The 15 year old watches the little one all the time and its not fair. I fight with my partner all time about this. She wanted to kids full , pushed to get them full time. She is holding back her older son to live his life, he should be by all means stuck with a 8 year old all the time.. I find this very disrurbing really do. Will he have to do this till the younger one can be home alone ?

I have to add that i work at a fire and flood company and he was handed the job with me , people fight tooth and nail to work at the momemt. 

Shes is shelfish horriable women really is, We make like 500,000 less then they do . Im a secretary and my spouse works in a wharehouse, if we had the kids full time , we would save all year to send him to day care or camp for the summer. i did it with my own son ( hes 25 now ) but i did do that. 

Im very annoyed.