You are here

Minor Annoyances

Endora's picture

Weekend was ok-SS16-Zippy worked Saturday and Sunday (I LOVE THIS PARTIME JOB THING!) So Zippy's little sleepover did not happen on Saturday and he could not ski on Sunday, but he made money and was out of my hair.

DH states to me how "horrible" the weekends are for him as we are always fighting about Zippy. Gee DH ya think? Weekends are a real picnic for me too-

Sooo-I made plans to go to a girlfriends (with the nice apartment and no DH and skids)-only to have a flash freeze on the roads and could not go Sad

So I was home with Zippy and DH-

We have a few rules and when we are out of the house Zippy makes sure he breaks them-one of them being eating meals on the living room sofa-(he grinds food in the cushions, spills drinks etc.-we made the mistake of getting a new living room sofa while having Zippy 24/7)

Sunday, I am out shopping with a girlfriend -Zippy works at 2pm-he gets up at 1pm and proceeds to have a cupcake (yep a DH approved breakfast) on the living room sofa (I am not there to intercede)-and leaves his empty cup and cupcake wrapper on the sofa-I come home livid-but then again Zippy is passive aggresive -NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL PRINCE ZIPPY WHERE TO EAT. Like the cat or dog that sleeps on the sofa when you are out.

I bought at 9 inch cake -and this morning Zippy comes downstairs and cuts 1/2 the cake (I am not kidding)-even DH comments on the size of piece (but of course a) that is ok for breakfast-b)isn't that cute -Zippy likes the cake)

Zippy proceeds to head to the living room-I decide to be a broken record
"Zippy in this house we do not eat in the living room-what's wrong with eating at the table?"

Zippy huffs and puffs and heads downstairs to his private couch and TV where he CAN eat, the table upstairs is not an option.

I swear if Zippy could crap his pants in protest like Droopy -he would-instead he just breaks the rules when we are not home-hope it makes him feel better....

doglover1's picture

thats what they are. We also have a rule about no eating in the living room. Only in the kitchen. ITs always been this way...but every single day of our lives we remind them of this.......its sicking!

Angel's picture

A job at 16! Wish my SS17man/child would find a job! My SS lives at an arcade!

LOL: I swear if Zippy could crap his pants in protest like Droopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol lol