You are here

mini wives and now mini husbands

SugarSpice's picture

dh has never had any boundaries with sds. he let them become mini wives and treated me like his mistress.

now one sd has a boyfreind and dh is turning him into a mini husband. he goes on hunting and camping trips alone with this young man. and now i found out that he bought this young man an nice jacket the boy was looking at.

wtf? this young man is not even a son in law, let alone engaged to the sd.

dh has a man crush on this young man.

SugarSpice's picture

it will be all around awkward. dh has already sent out pictures of sd and this young man as a couple.

Onefootout's picture

Ha ha, sounds like my dad. I always had to warn my BF's to NOT give my dad their phone number or he would be calling them constantly. He only has daughters, and for some reason he thinks he can just adopt our boyfriends or husbands. It's really just a dad who thinks he needs to be the center of everything. It's a little narcissistic I think.

So I take it your DH does not have a son?

SugarSpice's picture

dh does not have a son. only two sds who are mini wifes. the one sd has the bf. the other cant seem to find a young man to date her. to desperate?

SugarSpice's picture

if they marry he can adopt the young man and have a mini husband. either way this puts me back farther in the queue.