You are here

MINE! and no one else can have it!

Applecore's picture

For the love of all that is good and green in this world I hereby claim the next two days for MYSELF and will do NOTHING productive except paint my boat and drink Coors light! (well, after I finish mowing the grass that is)

I REFUSE to...do any dishes, cook any meals, help anyone with homework, vacuum, dust, sweep, feed the cat, or the dog, bathe, eat anything that takes more than 60 seconds of prep time, or go visit anyone that breathes air or does not breath air.

I will spend almost ALL my waking hours for the next two days outside throwing ALL my beer cans into a pile in the YARD! If it itches it will be scratched! The dog and myself will share the same bathroom!

I'm a MAN and I have spent too much of the last several months INSIDE! IT'S MINE! MY OWN! MY 48 HOURS! MY PRECIOUS!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: Applecore will return to sanity on Monday while he cleans up the massive mess that is bound to accumulate this weekend because he's taking the weekend off.

Chel Bell's picture

Go for it Apple.....you , my DH , and all men like yourself need a "holiday weekend" like this. Enjoy, we hold up our Coors Light to you in a toast . Smile ~"Resist all the urges.... that make you want to go out and kill." ~ Chel.