Milestones and ADHD calling steps and parents
Both BM and DH makes Excuses for SS because he has ADHD. There are basic Milestones I think he should have reached but has not even with his ADHD
Below can you tell me WHEN your kids either bio or steps reached these and what you as a parent think is a normal time they should be reached.
1. Able to tie Their own shoes without assistance?
2. Ride a bicycle without training wheels if living in area that allows for safe bike riding?
3. Put them self’s to bed without parents walking them to bed and tucking them in?
4. Would rather hang out with friends than hang out with parents?
5. Started listening to music? Ok maybe not a milestone but what age did your kids start liking music?