You are here

Men, do not read past this point! Seriously, this is your warning...

onthefence2's picture

MEN ARE STUPID!! I decided. Seriously, my life is AWESOME right now except for the idiotic men involved in it. My exh is playing in a pool tournament FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND and I just read in a text on my dd11's phone that he wasn't even planning on getting them this weekend (except to see them Sunday) and he hasn't even said anything to ME! It's TOMORROW jackass! In less than 24 hours you are supposed to have your kids and I haven't heard from you since the last time you had them?! WTF?

Then there's my bf/exbf/bf/ex... who knows what's going on?! When we are together things are awesome. But he has a kid. Enough said.

As if that's not enough, my son has SIX baseball coaches and it has been the SHITTIEST season EVER. Well, I take that back, it's been the 2nd worst, but that's still pretty bad. I just don't get it, are men just blind?! Why do they do the stupid things they do? FOUR boys have quit the baseball team already. (One was not legit, and was because the DAD was crazy!) THREE other boys, including my son, want to walk off the team and we have 4 games left. Every game it gets worse having to deal with these blind/deaf/dumb idiots. Oddly, I like each coach individually, but they collectively are clueless and they each have a son on the team, so...you know how that goes. It's a nightmare.

The ENTIRE rest of my life is awesome. I just bought an amazing house and I'm teaching my son how to do things on it. We love our new neighborhood and go to the park every evening. My business is going well. We are all healthy. It's JUST the people with penises that are intruding on our perfection! SMH...

Orange County Ca's picture

Well I'm sure they all think the same about those batty women.

I presumed you meant he was on six teams. One team with six coaches. lolololol Just participating as a coach under those circumstances proves they are idiots. Lets get three more coaches and every one of them can coach their own kid. Stand out in the field next to their kid. Hell just catch the ball themselves.