You are here

The meeting with The Dean, BM and DH Oh my!

stuknaz's picture

Well yesterdays meeting went wel for DH!! before he went in I told him to focus only on the Dean and not BM because she is going to try and make it "all about him" and not the kids and their latenesses.
You see BM is determined to drive th eboys to school and therefore they are constantly late. So late that they have 8 absences in their firts period class which is due to being late! 1 late equals 1/2 absence in our school district.
So anyway
The Dean wanted an explanation and BM said "Oh it is my falut I have an issue with being tardy!"
The Dean said "Oh so you are admitting it? You are at fault?" :O They questioned her about where she lives?? She doesn't live in our district by the way! They wanted to know her new address! Now!!
DH said that he was silently laughing inside.
BM said that she was and stated that the kids were still doing well in school and she wasn't aware of the lateness/absenteeism policy. :O
The Dean had the grades up on the computer and gave BM copies of the kids grades, progress report etc.. which shows how horrendous they are doing in school. Also told her to get her act together. She has 30 days and/or CPS will BE involved! She was dumbfounded! Freaking idiot.

What mother drops off and picks up their high school sons 15 and 17 years old everyday? Then can't even to get them to school on time! How embarrassing for those boys to wait for MOM to pick them up and drop them off.

Oh and yes there are buses to pick up and drop off these kids!! She just doesn't want them to come to the bus stop which is down the street from our house!

All this to hurt DH and she is actually screwing herself and hurting them kids. Freaking whack job!

stepmom31's picture

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. ~ supposedly said by Abe Lincoln. Your BM has truly revealed her stupidity....lol!

stuknaz's picture

Yep it is better to be silent!
She is an idiot!!

"And this too shall pass..."