You are here

Makes me giggle...

sbm014's picture

I love oblivious parents. There is a guy who work with who heard me make a comment about SS and the situation ghe past few days and his exact quote "Im so glad I have a good little boy I know he wouldn't play games he knows his mom and I don't get along, he's our peace maker it's so cute" um your son is like 2 - he will learn

This guy truly has another thing coming with his son being so young and neither him not ex are currently dating anyone so there isn't that in the picture yet.

Kes's picture

Got to feel sorry for the poor little boy - he sounds more mature than his Dad - at 2!!! But it's a shame he has already been cast in his role as peacemaker. How much worse will it be when Mum or Dad finds a new partner?

sbm014's picture

This guy annoys me...and his son probably is more mature. What makes me giggle is the fact he is still in fantasy land.

I have felt sorry for the kid forever. His dad seems way to much of a mommas boy - answered his phone in my office "hi moooommmy" and he's in his 30s which was my first worry for his son.

I have no clue what's going to happen when he gets older. I just know we never tried to make SS the peacemaker because he'd eventually hate someone.

sbm014's picture

Yes he is. I couldn't believe his comments hints why I had to share it...

It's amazing to me how many parents think like this.