You are here

A little karma goes a long way

rosie33's picture

So last weekend the BM got kicked out of her son's soccer game - apparently she went off on the other coach (classy) well I had heard she also got an harassment charge. I just assumed it was in relation to the soccer game incident. NOPE! She is pregnant and I guess the fathers sister doesn't like her too much (shocker) and had posted some things on Facebook about her. So crazy being the crazy she is, threatened to kick her ass and such and the sister took it to the cops and she now has a harassment charge! Blum 3 Ironic part is I tried to file harassment charges plenty of times and they never stuck and the last time I did I was told they would be filed only to find out the charges were dropped - well the officer that did it is the same officer who did this one too! I just want to call him and say, I told you she's crazy!!! Her hearing is scheduled for when she is away at the beach (oh she will be at the beach with the kids the same time my fiance and I are there - my typical luck with this one!) but she will be found guilty! I dont care if its just a fine either…pay up! Smile

*Gotta love karma!