You are here

Light at the end of a tunnel, even if the tunnel was long and dark

elvr's picture

This is what happens when people stop being negative and living in the past, no matter what has happened along the way.

https://gma.yahoo.com/see-touching-way-father-bride-honored-brides-stepd...

Stormyweather's picture

I walked down the isle by myself.... Both "fathers" and their respective partners rallied beside them to support them. Meanwhile no one supported me who was the one who was getting married. Sigh

Snowflake's picture

Yeah, it seems that men can move past stuff. I can't ever see a woman ever rallying behind a stepmother like that. My ex never had any issues with my dh. Whe they met they actually shook hands like men. Bm on the other hand has always been a bitch to me.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

That's because women are more about drama than men. The only drama (most) men want is in the bedroom or the excitement of a sporting event!

Monchichi's picture

}:) aniki,

Because you know I'm all about that drama
'Bout that drama, no fun
I'm all about that drama
'Bout that drama, no fun
I'm all about that drama
'Bout that drama, no fun
I'm all about that drama
'Bout that drama... drama...drama ...

Once upon a time BC (he he he before chucky) I had no drama in my life. Me and PPPP were fun fun fun. Then along came my husband and his special brand of CRAZY Jabba and MIL. Whom I am considering naming Slaghoople. After the Flintstones Blum 3

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Monchichi, I absolutely LOATHE drama!! I've been through enough the last few months with my (former) BFF and his new ho, er, girlfriend. Eff drama!!