You are here

LICE!!!!

kaseynboys's picture

SD12, SD10, and SS8 got back from BM's tonight after "her" weekend (well they should should have been with her for the rest of the summer, but as my previous posts explain....they are here for the rest of the summer)

SD's get lice EVERY frickin Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they get it from BM's house on the weekends she has them as her SD gets them as well and no one else in my house gets them. Bu,t I will grant that there is a family in our neighborhood that is notorious for constantly having lice that never gets treated. Anyway, I treated both girls, checked all other household members 2.5 weeks ago as well as washed allllllll the bedding and stuffed animals and treated the furniture.... etc. I have also repeatedly checked both SD's hair several times since. BM drops them off tonight ad she (while being as big a B*%ch as possible) YELLS as BF with me in hearing distance that SD10 still has lice and "She" (me) better f'ing take care of it and that "She" (me) needs to wash and dry the F'ing bedding this time!!!! Well, 1st of all I did wash the bedding LAST time and 2nd of all YOU HAVE HAD THEM ALLLL FLIPIN WEEKEND!!! WHY THE HELL COULDN'T YOU TREAT THEIR HAIR AND LET US KNOW THE SITUATION SO WE COULD WASH ALL THE BEDDING (again) WHILE THERE WERE NOT HERE!!!!!?????????

Do you know how mush of a pain in the A$$ it is to treat a 12 and 10 yr old hair AND clean all the bedding in one day?? GRRRRRRRR!!!!! These are HER kids, NOT mine!!!!!

Ok had to get that out.... thank God for this place, or I would NEVER have a place to vent all this frustration... Thanks Ladies!