You are here

Lets play the name game...

JezabelinHell's picture

For those of you that have followed my story I'm obviously a little more than stressed out, sad, pissed, confused, angry, etc. I could use a good laugh and I have noticed that quite a lot of you have name for the BM/BF and Skids. Some of them have made me horse laugh out loud and I could use some giggle fits right about now. And go....

Maxwell09's picture

In real life we call BM "cu#tastic" or "boymom" when in other company. The first is for obvious reasons, the second is because that's what she hashtags herself on all her pictures.

JezabelinHell's picture

I can't even with the Skidmark. Mainly because SS still leaves skid marks in his underwear. Just ew ew ew. Lol. Good name for a kid somebody doesn't like though. Haha

Raggles's picture

BM is Madwitch
SD18 has a nickname from friends etc as Princess which she has taken as a compliment!

Salems Lot's picture

BM is "Psycho-Biotch" or "The Biotch" in our home. If I am really angry and a I am having a heated discussion with SO about BM, I simply refer to her as "YOUR EX" or "HER/SHE" rather than use any name because when she is being sub-human she does not deserve one.

I don't use nick names at home for the skids, at least not out loud...LOL.
On this site, I normally use OSD, MSD and YSD but I gave them the nick names Pepe, Gonzo and Beaker based on Muppet characters that share their personalities or behaviours.

kaehbee's picture

Bm is f*cktard
Sd is 'precious' aka gollum lotr style creepy precious

momjeans's picture

DH refers to BM as "dipshit."

I haven't settled on one that's catchy. She looks like a man in drag, though (she wears a ton of make-up with facial features of a monkey.)

I refer to SK as "snowflake" or "golden child", but only when I'm irritated.

JezabelinHell's picture

Noxeema Jackson is Wesley Snipes character in Tu Wong Foo. He plays a man in drag. Hahahaha.

still learning's picture

Oh and BM is the hoor. Seriously, this woman had 5 "boyfriends" that DH knew of during her and DH's divorce. Probably has all kinds of VD crawling out her cooch. Yes, DH has been checked for everything!

SouthernBelle1908's picture

SD is Rat Face. Or Possum Face. She looks like either one from day to day.

Sometimes she's Tiny Tim. We sing Tip Toe Through the Tulips because that's how she acts...like she's in la la land, unaware that there is real life happening around her.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

BM is BioHo. 5 kids, 4 baby daddies. By the age of 18, she'd f*cked 30 different guys. THIRTY!!

2Tired4Drama's picture

If I had to make up a name for BM it would be 'Liberace."

Because if you could have put a bleach-blonde wig on the old crooner, BM and he would have been dead-ringers.