You are here

Latest Entry from my blog, just need ideas and support. Thanxs everyone on here, you have been a God Send!

CJ38's picture

So my stepson was here for a long weekend and again he was checking out my breasts, while his Dad was standing right next to him. I told him to turn to his Father and tell him what he was doing. He turned to his Dad and admitted what he was doing. We then questioned him as to why he was doing this, and he stated, "because I want to." I then asked him if he had been looking at his mother like this, and he said that he had. My husband that asked him why he was doing that, and he stated that, "he wanted to know what they look like." He was then looking at me lustfully for the next hour. This child is completely out of control, and I am highly disturbed that he is looking at his own mother like this, much less me. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :jawdrop:

stormabruin's picture

So did anyone tell him to stop? Why was he allowed to continue looking at you "lustfully" for the next hour???

tweetybird74's picture

How old is this boy? Did you and your DH and the BM all discuss this and speak to this boy to tell him how inappropriate this is and it must not continue? Maybe he nees some therapy?