You are here

ladies I need a good prank! I knoiw it is O?T but I need one help

purpledaisies's picture

A friend of mine and dh's pulled a good prank on me. only thing is he lives in Tx and I live in AR. So this has to be a long distance one.

He some how was able to call from his phone making it look like it was my dh and had me going for a while since dh was sitting next to me and his phone was not calling me.

I didn;t understand who was on the other line and how in the world he was doing it and I didn't know who it was till he finally told me. that butt head! So I need a good prank to pull on him. Thanks Ladies.

they8ntmine's picture

I'm trying to think of one.. I'll ask FDH if he has any good ones, he's usually really good at it. Question though are you sure DH didn't change friends name and his in your phone so it came up as DH when friend was calling you?

You could always send some sort of singing telegram to his work.

they8ntmine's picture

aww man.. lol that's funny though.. I've always thought a good prank to someone would be to change names of people in their phone so when their texting someone they're actually texting you or another person. LOL

purpledaisies's picture

Crap he rents dang it!! but that is a good one. Oh wait I can do it with his truck or his camper! HHMMM }:)

purpledaisies's picture

I just told dh that I want to post his truck on craigslist and I need his email and password. Dh started laughing his butt off and said he would try to get his password for me since we already know his email addy. }:)

Thanks caregiver Wink

caregiver1127's picture

WHen I went to college it was a small school and one of the students got pissed at the dean of students and put the school up for sale and had signs up and everything and people were calling to get appointment to see the school it was very funny.

purpledaisies's picture

Ok I posted his truck on craigslist I even went a little further and said that "I just came out of the closet and my boy friend is buying me a miata!" LOL My dh is rolling on the floor. Blum 3

Triggerfishgal's picture

OMG, that's awesome!! I was going to suggest posting a male personal ad on Craigslist with his contact email. Something along the lines of "Man looking for man to have fun with" only more "colorful." Wink

purpledaisies's picture

Only thing is that people can't read as I posted his email in the [posting and said to send all replies there but they keep sending to my email grr. I even hide my email too. I don't get it. I posted again about sending all emails to that addy!

caregiver1127's picture

When you post something on Craigslist - people will go through craigslist so that you don't get their email address - you need to set up an account with his email and then it will be send by craigslist to his - people don't really read all they should - I love to read but my hubby misses alot because he does not read - so try again with an account under his email!

They have a double blind system where you don't see their email address and they can't see yours. Glad the suggestion worked - it was great at my school as well. Created a lot of confusion for the administration.

purpledaisies's picture

If I do it through his email he will get a conformation email and has to click on to have it post. that is why I did it this way. Thanks

caregiver1127's picture

When you set up the account see if there is anyway that you can put his email as the email that replies go to - you will have trouble because most people don't want you to have their email - I would post his phone number - that way he will be very confused when people start calling. Too bad you can't video that!!

purpledaisies's picture

I did but I can't change the email. I thought that would be the best way too. But you have to log in with that email every time.

ThatGirl's picture

LOL that's even better than what I was going to suggest. I was going to say to post a CL ad for a moving sale at his house. All items must go, and his address. Then he'd have all sorts of people stopping by.