You are here

KISSING AND HUGGING IN FRONT OF THE BITCH BM - IS THIS A NO NO??

liks's picture

During Court yesterday - I think I kind of picked up on a vibe from my DH, that kissing and touching him in front of his ex skraggy BM makes him feel uncomfortable??????

Like he wasnt pushing me away, but he seemed to become nervous????

I started really laying it on...you know...licking his earlobe whilst I whispered sweet nothings into his ear....bc, I felt he wasnt too happy about my amorous normal love touches.....

wots this.....????? and has anyone else experienced the same?

DLDP's picture

Is it possible that he knows just how crazy she is and that she will make him pay, even if she can't stand him? It doesn't take much to set off the Crazies. I think they look for ANY reason to mess with their ex's and their (BM's) replacement. It may be that he simply wants to avoid kick starting her rage. Just a thought. Only you really know how he feels about her.

Willow2010's picture

I started really laying it on...you know...licking his earlobe whilst I whispered sweet nothings into his ear....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You did this in court!!!??

ThatGirl's picture

Once again, we're on the same page, Echo.

Totally inappropriate. I'd be incredibly uncomfortable if my SO were doing something similar at the courthouse, regardless of who was there.

emotionaly beat up's picture

He probably just had a hard day and didn't want to fire the ex up anymore. I wouldnt't read to much into it in the courtroom situation. I remember years ago when going through my divorce in th Melb Family Law Court everyone seemed to be sorting things out with lawyers in the corridors and whenever the ex came along with the new love of their life it always got the old partner fired up. Caused a lot more trouble than it was worth I thought. Now if he carries that through to no kissing, touching, holding hands etc., whenver his kids are around then that's a different thing entirely. I let the court thing settle down and then see what happens. I think it'll be okay. Smile

Willow2010's picture

My PDA's with DH are limited to hand holding. Arm around each other and quick kisses. NOTHING sexual. That is reserved for the bedroom in private.

Not only would I not do what you did in front of BM, I would not do it in front of anyone.

AliceP's picture

I wouldn't feel the need to show my affection around her especially in a court room setting. lol

DLDP's picture

Very good points being made. Maybe, he wasn't uncomfortable because he was concerned about her reaction at all. Maybe, it was because he was in a court room and he knows a judge is watching while coming to a decision.

liks's picture

It was in the waiting room....and as we waited for the receptionist we were hanging on hands...then we sat down next to each other then I whispered in his ear after a quick kiss....actually normal stuff for us...

, Im really over the golden uterus attitude. she demands that my DH always ansa her calls txts emails etc as she is more important than me....that Im just some flussey slut that he loved before her since 1988....If he dont ansa one phone she keeps calling...from cell to house, from house to bus line, then she gets the kids to call...alll during our dinner of course...or first thing in the morning like 630 am....

as a person 6 mths from obtaining my JD Im aware of the respect inside a court room....this was in the waiting room as she gave us the dagger eyes....the skan

stormabruin's picture

DH & I hold hands, hug & exchange quick kisses in public, be it in front of BM, his kids, our friends...it doesn't matter.

However, licking earlobes is something we save for ourselves.

You mentioned you could tell he wasn't happy with your amorous love touches, yet it was when you realized that that you layed in with licking his ears???

In my opinion, if he's uncomfortable with it, you don't do it. Why would you???

Waiting room or court room, you're inside a courthouse. Even as a stranger, I wouldn't want to see that.

My guess is that it has NOthing to do with BM's presence & EVERYthing to do with the fact that it's completely inappropriate...like you're trying to mark your territory or something.

stormabruin's picture

I actually typed that & then deleted it so as not to throw myself under fire for being crude. LOL! But yes, I fully agree.

Disneyfan's picture

As I read this my 3rd grade teacher Sister Angelina came to mind. If we got out of line, she would make us write lines.

THERE'S A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING.

A courthouse isn't the place for PDA.

Willow2010's picture

And FYI----If you noticed that SO was totally uncomfortable, I would bet money that the BM also noticed and is laughing her ass off about it. I would not do that again, anywhere. It makes you look desperate.

stormabruin's picture

The fact that he was uncomfortable with it should be enough reason not to do it, regardless of BM or anything else.

I'd be livid if DH did that to me KNOWING I was uncomfortable with it. Had the tables been turned & her husband had done the same thing to her it to her he would be labeled as being disrespectful, possessive, selfish, abusive, controlling, & on & on.

Everything about it is a NO NO.

liks's picture

Geez....Ive obviously done the wrong thing....it wasnt done in a possessive manner at all it was done to relieve some stress and it wasnt like a 10 minute embrace by any means...my god it only went for a quick couple of second whisper, and as my lips were close to his earlobe i gave him a lik...

yeah I propably do need to vent cos the last 2 weeks have been horrible for me....

I didnt want advice...

now i feel really bad....

emotionaly beat up's picture

Okay well it is a venting site and I think a lot of our initial posts start of as a good bitch which we sanitize and call a vent Smile I agree with everyone else as far as the courtroom being inappropriate, and yes you probably were being bit smuck and showing the ex you won kinda thing (not meant to be nasty we're all human), but as the others have basically said pushing her buttons anywhere is not in anyone's best intrests including yours, and the courtroom well.........Outta bounds chicken. Sorry you have had a bad two weeks. Hope things pick up now the court drama is over.

liks's picture

Geez guys...stop it....

IT WASNT IN THE COURT ROOM....IT WAS OUTSIDE IN THE WAITING ROOM WHICH HAD MANY SEATS TABLES AND APPROX 50 OTHER PEOPLE STANDING AROUND OR SITTING...

WE WERE SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER - NOT HUMPING ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE naked...THE COURT ROOMS WERE DOWN THE HALLWAY A LONG WAY FROM THIS WAITING AREA....it was the large lobby style room that has a receptionist in it

Think ill just go and drink and drown myself in self pity...

and now dh just called to say he will be late home....has to drink beer with a work mate...

aaaggghhhh
I JUST WANNA CRY :O

TheBrightSide's picture

Ah liks....live and learn. Don't beat yourself up about it.

I think the place you really want to get to is where you "don't care". You don't care what BM thinks of you. You want to get to a place where you don't even THINK about her.

Just by THINKING about her, she's taking up valuable space in your brain.

It takes practice.

Then you'll get to a place where it WON'T EVEN OCCUR to kiss DH in public in front of her. You'll live life, not to get a reaction from anyone, but just to live life.

That's my goal anyway. To disengage from the BM.

Rags's picture

Affection and showing how strong your relationship is with your DH is probably one of the best ways to get the X to run for a dark corner just like a cockroach does when a light is turned on in a dark room.

However, there is a time and a place for overt affectio and a court house, even in the waiting area, is not the place.

Rather than climbing his leg and licking his lobes in the court house a mature and supportive holding of his hand or putting your hand on his leg would be far better and not make you look quite so trivial and desparate to show your connection with your DH.

When in court err on the side of class.