You are here

Kids always getting me sick

ladybug1974's picture

Every time the kids come latly they get me sick, 2 days after they leave like clock work i am sick. I eat very healthy, take a crap load of vitimins . I have nver in my life or since my son was little ( hes 25 ) been so sick so ofton. Sore body, cough cold headahe all of it. The kids not take vitimins we bought it and they took them home , there mum doesnt give it to them.  I cant take it anymore . I have to work and being sick is pissing me off.  Does anyone else get sick after the every other weekend visits ? they are boys 7 and 14 both in school and the small one is in  day care . I have colitis and get sick really quick as well. Im just stressed out needed to see if any one out there gets sick all time from the SKIDS. 

Sparkl3s's picture

The stress probably isn't helping either as it weakness your immune system. My kid's first 6 months in daycare he took the whole household down with all their cooties. He was nursing and recovered in 24 to 48 hours, while my hubby and I were sick a week or two. 

ladybug1974's picture

Yes i know stress is a killer in all ways ... i try and keep my stress down .. itts hard as you know when 2 people come that you dont like, nor want there. 

ladybug1974's picture

Sorry about the spelling mistakes i just noticed that Smile im just not feeling well. Sorry about that. 

still learning's picture

Have them come in and immediately wash their hands. Keep hand sanitizer in several places around the home. Make the little darlings wear masks in your home if they are germ monkeys.  

ladybug1974's picture

I was thinking that exect thing. if they dont like it dont come,,, just take it off to eat and drink. and brush there teeth ,,, other then that i agree 1000000000000000 percent . 

ladybug1974's picture

i was going to start a new forum abouth this ? asking peoples advice about the masks in the house for the weekend untill furthur notice . 

WickedStepmother_'s picture

My SD coughed in my mouth once when I told her she should take something for her cough so she could sleep. I was 6 month pregnant. It's hard enough keeping up with the attitude problems without being sick.