You are here

Just when I thought she was getting better.... WRONG

DISbelief's picture

So, after FH went over to visit BM, and told her to get her sh*t together, she suddenly had several job interviews lined up. Imagine that... you get out there and actually LOOK for a job, you might just get one! She calls on Friday and tells us she got a job... she had to pass a drug test, and get on their car insurance (she would be running parts I guess). I talked to her this morning... they are having a hard time getting her on their insurance. She caused a car accident last year (turned in front of someone on a yellow light... could have killed SS, just some broken bones luckily). And 2 speeding tickets in a year. GOSH.... she swears she can pass the drug test (last time she bought stuff at the smoke shop to clean out her system... guess it actually works, she got that job).

THEN, she tells me this morning that SS was late for school. OK, as I have mentioned before, the kids are on a waiver to go to a school that is not in our district. It is a much better school. But they CAN'T be late... they will pull the waiver. After 1st semister we found out SS was late 7 times because of her 0 when he was with us. They called and advised he was in danger of losing his waiver... FH and BM battled on this for weeks... since then he has been late once. (other than this morning). SO... this is a BAD time for him to be late since we just applied to renew the waiver for next school year. AND the reason he was late was because she ran out of gas on the way to take him. She is so freakin irresponsible. It is SO dangerous to run out of gas like that, and she takes that chance all of the time. I can't tell you how many times she has told me "I almost ran out of gas on the way here". F**%#$ lady, you don't work, you can't tell me you didn't have time to stop and get gas... this is crazy. She is SO unbelievably immature, I can't stand it.

Gia's picture

maybe she didn't have money?

Oh wow... that's pathetic...

~You can see clearly only with your heart. What is truly important is invisible to the eyes~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's

DISbelief's picture

She ran out right in front of a gas station and walked over and filled her gas can. Stupid thing is, she passed 2 gas stations BEFORE she ran out. She was trying to make it all the way to the school because she was already running late and SS can't be late to school. She is just plain STUPID. That's all there is to it.

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ ; )

instant-family's picture

How often does she have the skids? Sounds to me like she is a bit un-fit. You're talking drugs. If she doens't know if she'll be clean, then obviously she is not clean enough to have the skids at all.

DISbelief's picture

For some reason I can't get FH to see HOW unfit she is. Sometimes I think I am losing my mind, but really... if you sit back and look at all of the stupid things she has done... she is a horrilby unfit mother. I don't get it. Not much I can do about it though until he is ready to do something about it.

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ ; )