You are here

Just need to scream!

nelly's picture

So school is supposed to start tomorrow, meaning ss12 would be going back to his mothers house during the week... but no the little shit went horsing around at the water park and got his 2 upper front teeth kicked out.. I understand boys will be boys, but let me mention that last summer at the same water park, with the same group of kids, he broke one of his front teeth horsing around..So the little asshole didn't learn his lesson..so now my bf is not making him go to school until he finishes treatment to fix the teeth..FML. I can't look at this kid any longer, I am about to lose it.....You know those "Chucky" movies? He looks just like the son of Chuck except with a Afro, and I feel like just laughing in his face especially when he opens his mouth...
So also come to find out that when he does start school, it will be a school close to our house, not his mothers house, so there is a possibility that he will just stay here, but at the very least my bf said that I will pick him from school and drive all the way across town in some of the worlds worst traffic to his mothers house, because bf will be working.....Ummmmmm OK motherfucker, u want me to pack up out newborn daughter ( who is due any day) go down 2 flights of stairs to my car and drive your ugly ass kid to his mothers house? Oh did I mention that here gas is currently around $6.00 a gallon? FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YYYOOOUUUUUUU!
I hate both of them, I came back from the states last month to find that my bf let his fucking kid use and ruin all my flip flops, not cheap Walmart ones, all brand name, brand new woman's flip flops... and my hoodies and my hair brush and he sleeps in my bed when I'm not there, and I'm sick of bf taking away from me to give to that kid, the kid that is more than likely not even his!!
So I realize as much as I hate his kid,I also hate my bf because he is so obsessed with this kid, that he puts him ahead of his unborn daughter, I hope very soon that I will be writing a post of how I have left him and am living stress free with my daughter...
Thanks for listening!

Frustr8d1's picture

Nelly, I hear you! You are so right in being pissed! I would hate it all too--you are not there for SS and BF to use at their disposal...F That!!

RedWingsFan's picture

Wow Nelly - this is a crazy situation and I do hope you find a way out of it. You and your unborn baby deserve way better!