You are here

Just as I thought!! SS17 (Drama King) wants to move back home with us!!

rollercoasterirder's picture

Last December DH sent SS17 to live with his mom. He was acting up big time, smoking weed daily, grades were bad, wanting to hang out with the wrong crowd, to add to it, his loser BM would contradict his dad's rules from Florida, we're in California. If his dad would tell him "no you can't hang out with your friend (dope heads); BM would call DH and say "don't expect SS17 home by __, I gave him permission to hang out with friends." Can you believe that shit. DH went to visit (kiss ass) ss17 this weekend and yes, he is desperate to come home -- he wants things back to "normal". What does this mean -- treat me disrespectful and in the meantime demand same privileges as my BD17 who is such a great young woman. I make a lot more then DH and him and the others 2 SSs want me to continue to provide for them even if they're not taking care of business. This year is a big test, when the SS17 comes back, it will be his senior year, my BD17 will also be a senior, I'm going to hold myself together for her to provide a stable home, but once she's off to college, either things change with the SSs, or it's over - 9 years into this and it's still as crazy as ever!

Auteur's picture

I know what you mean!! Nine years into this in my case and things keep getting worse. And the worst of it is that GG's youngest has 11 more years to go before he hits 21. And then there's no guarantee that the CS will stop there. I"m sure that the Behemoth will figure out a way for the gravy train to keep rolling for years after that. The older two are in their early-mid teens. I don't want to be around for the fallout. GG has told me that he wants to welcome them back after all the PASing out, the fake CPS reports, the disrespect, the lack of hygiene, manners, the stealing and lying and I'm just to turn the other cheek and take the role of backseat doormat, ATM SM!!

That's why I'm exiting this year!

rollercoasterirder's picture

We have to stay strong throughout all of this. It's really a shame that things have to be this way!! SM -- they blame us for everything!! No matter how much money we contribute, no matter how much time, love we give them, it's never enough!! Dang!!