You are here

Just feel like crying...

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

I SO need a child-free weekend, but I'm not going to get it. This is a make-up weekend for parenting time that DH lost because BM is nuts.

I was at Urgent Care at the Cancer Center all day yesterday with my sister. She has stage 4 uterine sarcoma which has spread to her lungs and many bones. I'm one of her main caregivers as she's not married and has no children. She can't drive and uses a walker or wheelchair. Bless her heart, she is a fighter. We've been fighting this for over 2 years, much of which she was in remission. Unfortunately, the tumors are growing again. Sad
Yesterday she was having trouble breathing, which is new.

So the point of this is that I'm very stressed, and I just wanted a child-free weekend. BM owed DH a weekend, and I guess this one is it because BM has plans. Yay. BM has pulled all kinds of crap this week, and she's playing the "poor me waaaaaaa little victim" on FB. It makes me sick. She seriously needs to look at the suffering around her and stop making problems where none exist (except in her wacko head). BM is starting a 35+ single's group that's meeting tonight. My DH calls it another "victim's club". She likes to give advice about relationships to other women. I hope she meets somebody and leaves us alone (as if), and I hope they get married, and I hope he's just like her, and I hope his boy parts fall off and her girl parts close up and they live happily ever after! This is my post and I can write my fairy tales any way I want! Blum 3

Now I get to fake smile and pretend to be happy, and all I want to do is cry. Thanks for reading my childish rant!

Still Have Hope's picture

So sorry your sister is not doing well. You have my complete sympathy. BM always found a way for us to have skids when it was the worse possible time.

ThatGirl's picture

Hotel room WITH GREAT BIG TUB, near your sister. At home in the tub just doesn't always work for me if SS13 is around. He'll do something to irritate the dogs into barking, slam cupboards, blare inappropriate television shows, walk around yelling weird noises, anything to bug the living crap outta me.

Thanks everybody! I couldn't post responses earlier. I'm just in my room with the door closed. SS13 and DH are playing video games in SS's room. All is well! DH is very supportive, and it's hard to get SS out of his room, so I don't have to worry about him bugging me. I just wanted to hang out with DH this weekend and relax. You know how it is with skids around...it's just different. He really is a good kid most of the time. I'm feeling a little better now.

My sister lives with my mom about half hour away from me. She's at home, thankfully! Her cancer went into remission once before, so we're hoping that will happen again. The chemo she was on wasn't working, but they had a shortage and had to switch. That's probably a blessing. Hopefully this stuff will do the job without frying her heart.

Thanks again for your support! I need to just stop looking at my problems and count my blessings! You all are on the blessing list!! Smile

liks's picture

Why is it that when these revolting skids come into our house, us women have no other place to go but in our rooms, watching tv and playing on computers.... Its a great life we live....

I guess If I was you I would have stomped my feet and grizzled 'not fair' made the DH tell the BM to stick it up her arse and you have other plans....

sleep be antisocial, and dont entertain either of them .... I hope your sister gets better soon...

God bless you both and I hope the BM's single club ends up being nothing but a STD gettogether club

LOL..thanks liks! I think her group might end up being a Bible study, so probably no STDs. I hope she studies HARD!