You are here

Just curious...how many of you actually get along with the BM?

alittlepinot's picture

Maybe I am looking for some hope or inspiration but I am curious as to any success stories with the bm?

BM1 and I get along great but that batch of skids are older and don't require too much plus her and DH have been divorced for 12 years so there is no lingering animosity or anything there.

BM2 is a psychopath plain and simple.

I am able to go to the older kids events (graduations, parties, sporting events, etc) and BM1 and I do well together. We've even sat in her kitchen a time or two and bullshitted.

BM2 I have a no contact order from the police against her, so, I guess even if I wanted to go to SD's stuff (which I don't and don't see myself ever having an interest in attending her things) I won't be accepted.

libra2libra83's picture

^^^^^^^This

BM likes to act like she is my bff when we are in public, but tell her no and she will go off. In fact, when she is being extra nice, we know she is going to ask for something stupid.

momof4plus2's picture

I have no relationship with either. I've met BM1 she is just a weekend mom ( when she feels like it) BM 2 I've never even met. she wasn't happy when me and SO got together and acted like a physco so I just stay away from both. Not My Circus. Not my monkeys.

AllySkoo's picture

We're cordial. Not "friends" by ANY stretch of the imagination, but we're perfectly capable of being civil. Lol Sometimes BM and I can be civil even when DH and BM can't. (SD24 likes to stir the pot and pit her parents against each other. I have, on occasion, talked BM off the cliff when she was ready to go all WWIII on DH.) But I would NEVER - N.E.V.E.R. - confide anything personal to her at all. (She has "confided" things in me a time or two, usually about the girls or about her latest man on the side. She is an idiot. I'm not HER friend either and feel zero loyalty to her. Why would she tell me crap?!?)

Stormyweather's picture

"Um, no, never, I wouldn't trust her with my trash"......

giggles!!

Me too....our BM is white knuckled trailer trash who gets her kicks when manipulating people. She is your classic case of Narcissistic Borderline Personality Disorder....and she has ruined her relationship with her 3 kids all on her own. At least she has a talent there. }:) }:)

queenofthedamned's picture

BM hates me. I have no personal problem with her, other than the fact that she's a shit mom, but when DH and I first got together she threatened to "knock my teeth down my throat." Apparently her delusions caused her to believe that I was the reason they split up. Not the years of infidelity, drug and alcohol abuse, domestic abuse, stupidity.

Once, skid2 came home from visitation at her house and told me "My mom HATES you. Do you hate her back?" I took the high road and said "Nope, because I really like you, and you came from her, so I can't hate her." He pondered that for a moment and then said "Well, I think you should hate her. When someone hates you, you have the right to hate them back." LOL!

BSgoinon's picture

We get along, but only because she is desperate for friends.She thinks my brutal honesty, and advice (which is only given when SS is forced to ride her roller coaster ride of a life she has) means that I care about her. I care about SS, therefore I want her to be sane. That's about it. She does call and text me ALMOST daily. It's pretty exhausting.

brandtbaby's picture

Since the kids are adults, I don't make it a point to do more than is necessary. When she was first around, (she lives elsewhere) I invited her to coffee to get to know her, she freaked and said no. However, we did meet as my kids, his kids and BM all went to lunch. I have met her one other time.

Now that she knows I am sticking around and she now she wants to be my friend. I have politely declined. I see no reason why we need to be anything more than polite the few times we have to see each other.

I don't see why you need to be friends or anything. Be a respectable adult to SK and live a good life. That is usually enough to drive them nuts.

alittlepinot's picture

^^^OMG!!!!!!! Wonder how Jesus feels about that one!! WOW! I thought our BM was bad.

peacemaker's picture

a_nessy_life's picture

Now Rain, you know full well that he was HERS HERS HERS and in her world he is still HERS HERS HERS.

How could you walk in and ruin her fun? DH should spend his lifetime groveling and pining away for HER HER HER

Anna21's picture

I asked BM to have lunch with me in the early days (my naive days) Because I thought if it were me I would want to get to know the woman spending time with my kids.She went psycho bitch on me on the phone, hurling accusations and verbal abuse. We have not spoken since. I did try to say hello in a friendly way at one of the skids football games and she shouted f$&k off so that is the sum of us ever speaking!! Evil crazy woman, narcissistic and probably borderline personality disorder.

jam's picture

One word describes bm. "FAKE'. Okay!!!! two words describe her. She is a Witch with a capital "B". She will act nice when osd and family are around. She always acts all sweet but she is also sweetly aggressive. Once at a public event while I was sitting on a blanket laid out on the ground bm came by and bent down and put her big fake smiling face within 4 inches of my nose. She was being aggressive but giving the impression to others she was being sweet. I have truly tried but after 10 years of her toxic self I just don't want to be around her at all.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I have never met BioMonster - not from lack of her trying - and absolutely LOATHE her. Several times, she has tried to get DH and me to play trivia with her and Mr. Pinhead. Um, hello? HELLNO!!! I don't have to meet her to know I can't stand her. She is a hypocrite and a skanky ho. Talks about God and Jesus out one side of her mouth while she blows some random dude with the other side. She is supportive of her daughters' love relationships as long as the guy cannot give the daughter a better life than BioMonster - yeah, she's so jealous that her daughters could potentially live higher on the hog. She makes fun of PrincASS15 and his love of history - likely because he's smarter than she is (wouldn't take much). She makes fun of PigPen for wetting the bed - yes, that is SUCH an effective tool! She is jealous of me because the skids LOVE my cooking and the homemade goodies I make (she can't cook to save her life) thinks calling me "Betty Crocker" is an insult.

ej'scrazy's picture

According to BM, I make her life hell. To be honest, in 6-7 years, I've probably spoken to her a total of 5 minutes and spent about the same amount of time around her. Not sure how that equals hell, unless it's the fact she hates free baby sitting, taxi-ing kids toaappointments and ec's, helping with school stuff, teaching the kids how to cook/bake so that they don't have to eat instant Mac and cheese on the weekend when they are left home alone for 6-8 hours. If all those things equal hell, then yes, welcome to hell!

lgk2013's picture

I've just signed up to this website because I'm at the end of my tether and didn't know where to turn. I spend 80% of my time crying and generally feel like rubbish for the other 20%.

So I'd just like to say to all of you above, THANK YOU! This is exactly what I need - to not feel like I'm the ONLY ONE THIS IS HAPPENING TO!

Our BM1 is fine, she's gay and SS is 13 so ancient history with my partner (don't know the code for boyfriend lol!) which means no animosity, no jealousy etc. She gets pissy sometimes about normal stuff but usually I agree and give my bf a verbal slap about it! But BM2....OMG she is batsh*t! They were together for 12 years, married for the last few (still technically married, often refers to herself as his WIFE when we have rare text arguments) - she uses the skids as weapons, witholds them as punishment for not getting her way...I could go on and on. About to post in the court forum and would be really interested if anyone else in the UK would like to swap stories.

Again, thank you for giving me hope and making me smile for the first time in days! Getting along with BM...LOL! :sick:

SweetMom's picture

I got along just fine with the bitch until she started flirting with my husband and bringing up their past and their old friends and memories. It pretty much went down hill from there. Now that the kids see I hate their mother they dislike me but that's cool.