You are here

I've done a lot of thinking,

Chocoholic's picture

I did a lot of thinking and a lot of soul searching last night....

I realized that I need to apologize to ALL of you for dragging you into this drama.

I understand that what I should have done was just handled this issue outside of StepTalk.

I ignored Shop/Jennifer's posts for over 8 weeks and never told you all who she was and I should have just left it that way.

I apologize for my part in the drama surrounding this situation and I apologize for dragging you all into it.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned"
-Budda

Imustbcrazy's picture

And I have no idea how I would react if BM were to do the same to me. I use real names on this site on occassion. For the most part I use BM and SS for sake of not confusing people who don't know who I am talking about when I use a name rather than an acronym. At any rate, still here for ya.... and apology accepted.

Daddys Gurl ~ Mellissa Wink

It's Better To Have Loved And Lost, Than To Have Spent The Rest Of My Life With THAT PSYCHO!!!!

Colorado Girl's picture

I'm with Daddysgurl...I would not know what I would do if BM came here either. It's kinda like finding a support group and the very person that you're complaining about suddenly joined. She has every right to be there too, but it would change the whole dynamic of the group. None of us really want to pick sides, I think. Thanks for the apology, choc, but I can understand your "initial" reaction - a lot of times it's not the right one. BUT who knows I might have done the same.

str8_trippin's picture

I could not imagine the frustration you have gone through having been harassed at work and stalked on this site. I say stalked b/c this is the 3rd time that you know of that she has been on here pulling her shennanigans. If I were you I would be pretty angry too, and eveyone with half a brain knows that anger can make us do things we are not particularly proud of. I wouldn't sweat what others say too much in this matter. Unless they have been in your predicament, no one should really be passing judgement or harshly criticizing you! Could you have handled it differently, more appropiately? Sure, we all could learn a lesson in handling our emotions better. That's why many of us are here! To learn, grow, share and cope. Don't beat yourself up-you are human. A human that's fed up with a frustrating situation. I hope one day the 2 of you can overcome the animosity and maintain a proactive relationship by focusing on the needs of your boy, and let all past drama stay where it belongs, in the past!

Good luck! ~Emily~
"All that we are is a result of what we have thought."- Buddha