You are here

It's all in your head.

SweetMom's picture

I have heard DH tell me over and over "it's all In your head" I guess it's just mans favorite words because my ex h said the same thing to me when I was married to him and I thought he was cheating, that got confirmed that he was. For three years I felt like BM copied me like trying to look like me to gain h back. I felt the girls were recording me and sending back to their BM while over here, mimicking me to make their mom feel better about herself. H, even my bestfriend said BM was doing stuff that normal females do and it was all in my head that I was over thinking. It bothered me because I knew my assumptions were right. Well this past week skid cracked her screen on iPad again, the one we bought her with warranty . I told her to bring it and remove the password so they could fix it with power cord. Last time she sent it without power cord and dead battery. This time she sent it with dead battery and a note to technition with her phone number. I haven't sent it yet off. I snooped :-)~ I saw videos of me as expected. Heard her voice whispering mean things about me in background. She recorded her old daddy's house, everything. His shop, video things up in the rafters, junk laying everywhere she recorded saying " they are gonna sale this house the house I grew up in, I love this house. " ( she only lived In It 2 years and it was being rented by her dad before he finally bought it which was married to me when he did put it I. His name.) I shouldn't have but I looked at a video of her BM working out all fat . She said ,"mom what's your secret" like encouraging her. The other sister said ," mrs. ---my name." They was saying her secret and using my name to encourage their mom to lose weight. Pictures of them now 2 years since I've seen her and I guess I was a big encouragement to the woman because she lost all her weight and I got a clone. She even got the same hair color and style, same style glasses. I myself have been stressed by the way I been treated of doing nothing but nice things for girls and them acting mean towards me. Talking about me to h family members and making out like I'm the bad evil step mom that's gonna inherit all her daddy's assets if he dies and leave her nothing. I heard her ask her dad if he had a will because she is afraid he is going to die and leave her nothing. There's more mean stuff about me on That iPad. I told DH I snooped. He finally listened to me yesterday. I noticed all moms on Facebook posting pics of kids first back to school day. BM usually tags skid fb page of their fun times. I noticed no back to school photos. Skid posted she had a rough weekend. How could she have a rough weekend when they were in condo enjoying beach and ate out at steak houses every night. I told h she did t go to school. He called skid and asked her why she didnt go school. She was shocked he knew and stumbled upon her words. My assumptions was right.

SweetMom's picture

Sorry so long. I had to stop typing. I guess the question I had with this post was , have anyone ever had that feeling of someone and proved to be right? And got the relief feeling of 'I'm not insane after all'? Like a relief and new outlook on Things?

SweetMom's picture

She even got the exact same car, started selling Mary Kay. When I started the little hobby she started doing the exact samething. If I done it, the BM would do it and try to do it better. If we took girls somewhere, the BM would take them back to the same place and tag their Facebook page.

SweetMom's picture

I copied a couple of videos on my phones recorder and sent to my mom. My mother and i are not close. She has issues of her own but she did say, she remembers h claiming me and son On income tax refund to prevent him from paying 7k $ to irs when I worked and paid my own bills the entire year that year. I missed out on getting any refund as a single mother. H took that money he made over seas and paid that house off. He lost that house 3 times while married to their mother. It was a house he bought young age from his grand mother. Once was foreclosure then he talked new owners In selling back to him for more $ then his ex would take the money order he got and cash it at Walmart so he got evicted again before she left. Monies he made prior to meeting me was spent on attorneys, forking out bribery money to his ex and her kids 2, one not his. He gave so much money on his ex step kid she calls him daddy still early even though she called her other step dad daddy too. Now she just does it to hurt me because I've had three miscarriages. The first baby his ex step d said it wasn't even a baby because it was a early pregnancy which was ectopic . So what I'm trying to say is that his daughter has in her head that house is her because it's her daddy. I'm saying that they live with me in my house and claims it to be home. While my credit cards sky rocket from h paying these bills like electrical and stuff, she thinks that house over there vacant is hers to be inherited. It's frustrating.

SweetMom's picture

No the bm (h ex wife) and him lost his house 3 times. He married me and moved into my home. He took money he received while married to me that we claimed together and bought and paid for his old home, a house that belonged to his grand parents, where his daughter was born in. Now the daughter thinks it's hers to inherit, she's 11.

Rags's picture

Oh yes, gotta love facts. It is particularly fun when the facts bare the toxic behavior and idiot asses of the morons in the blended family picture. }:)

Keep up the good work and have fun.

Mrs. December's picture

I feel your pain. First off the BM in my situation does the same thing. Sometime she copies me, sometimes it is someone else by doing exactly what the other person did/does. She has no mind of her own she just copies. She also does the thing with the kids, if we take SKs someplace, she has to do the same exact thing. We buy them something, she buys one a little better, etc.

Now, the problem with this in my case is SD12 is the same exact way. If one of my DDs plays a sport, SD has to. If one of my DDs buys a shirt, SD needs the same one. If one of my DDs colors her hair (my DDs are older), she has to. She has no mind of her own. Drives my DDs crazy. That is why when my DDs are gone to friend's houses and even my SS9 is at a friend's house, SD12 is the only one here at home because she doesn't have any friends, except BM.

still learning's picture

"Upon her arrival, you confiscate any electronics in her possession, including charging cords. She can have them back when she leaves your home."

That's what I'd do, have DH be the one confiscating. The 11 year old is obviously not mature enough to use electronics ethically.

Ninji's picture

Get a good Photoshop pic of your with crazy purple hair or something. Make sure it's available for her to see on social media. See if she copies that.

lintini's picture

If it's anything, BM bought the same kind of car I drive, same color, just newer. She could have at least gotten a different color. I'm creeped out by it. My husband says she's having a midlife crisis. Hang in there.