You are here

It is truley great to be a WOMAN !!!!

stepwitch's picture

Ok, DH apologized (sincerely) about calling me a psycho bitch. Man that ticked me off. That was on Monday. Yesterday, when we woke up, I was having coffee and reading this ebook and he came into the living room and asked me out on a date, he said anywhere you would like to go anything you would like to do!! I thought, sounds good. After my guitar lesson (my personal escape), I stopped at Macy's and bought me a really cute long fitted black skirt. I was really excited bout our date, I wanted to look very sexy, very irristable oh and boy, not to brag, but damn, I looked good. I put my black fishnet stockings on under it along with what my daughter calls "hooker boots", Black Silk Tube top with a light weight white shirt over it opened in the front. Very conservative with a small amount of belly showing, and I mean very little. I wanted him to be able to see the diamond belly ring he bought me for my birthday (that was a complete suprise) !

After getting ready and looking good, I walked into the kitchen and his remarks were "damn, you look sexy, beautiful". That made me feel really good. We went to dinner had a great time then went a bar where a band was playing that one of my friends had recommended, we had a great time. I drank BudLight & had a few buttery nipples YUM YUM!! Feeling really good, (I don't know about yall, but the more I drink - the prettier I feel!!) Anyway, got home and we made love!! NOT THE USUAL SEX ! I made it a point not to talk about any of the issues, SD, BM, His mother, etc. Again, he apologized for the past year and said that he was very lucky to have me. He said that if the tables had been turned, that he would have ran like a cat from a dog a long time ago. He said that he didn't know how he deserved a woman like me.

It's great to be a woman! Not to be manipulative, but sometimes we need to use what was given to us. I was very much inspired by A. Murray's Ebook, she is new posting to this site, yall check it out - cost 10.00 and well worth it! Called How to Survive the horrible Ex-Wife. Here's the website: http://www.fairystepmonster.com

dazed's picture

I'm really pleased you had a nice evening and he was nice emotionally and er physically Smile Only jesting.His previous comment still irritates me, but I know what some men can be like.It seems he is trying to make an effort and hopefully buck his ideas up.Thanks for the link too-I'll definately be looking.

stepwitch's picture

It was alot like this site - I thought it was speaking directly to me.

Stepwitch
Thank you Disney for portraying a positive image on all stepmothers!!!!

stepwitch's picture

Stepwitch
Thank you Disney for portraying a positive image on all stepmothers!!!!

FallingfromGrace's picture

I agree it spoke directly to my situation. I felt like she lived in my house! It was great. I was so impressed. Murray has talent.

By the way congrats on your victory! Way to "shake your money-maker!