You are here

I'm tired of it

Timetogiveup's picture

I am no longer talking in this house.

Apparently, SS17…..Stink……is very upset. According to him he listens to me “badmouth” is mom ALL time when he is in his bedroom. DH said he doesn’t know where the kid gets this from but this is what the kid thinks. You would think DH would say something like you are wrong and that is what happens when you a rude little turd and listening into other’s people conversations behind a closed door. NOPE, he told me the kid thinks I am always talking about his mom and I have to watch what I say….he added he doesn’t remember the last time I talked about her.

I really don’t like the way this kid acts….I’m tired of DH telling me that I am always wrong and I have do whatever……I’m getting really tired of being here.

Timetogiveup's picture

Foxie....I would love to say that to the turd. Whinnie is not the word for this kid....I wanted to slam the refrig door on his head because he was standing there whining "DAD, SHE didn't buy ketchup again"....the f'ing ketchup was right in fron tof him. He does that crap time after time. Not that long along he was whining about shampoo....he went to DH about it...I heard we are out of Shampoo. There was 3 (!!!!) bottles in the cabinet. I guess my job is make sure he has shampoo.

I told his father yesterday....until he is 18 I am doing all this crap for YOU...I quit on his 18th birthday. DH said I guess I will wash his clothes.....have at it. I'm done. At this point I am sooooo disgusted with the kid and DH's behavior...I'm not sure if I will make it to the kid's 18th birthday. The kid isn't a bad kid but I can understand why BM was always standing at the front door waiting for DH to come home so she could pass the kid off to him and go out.