You are here

I'm pregnant

SweetMom's picture

Two pregnancy test and two lines. What do I expect out of a mini wife and a crazy BM that thinks she is still the one to DH? The mini wife called to check on DH and asked how I was. She said she got Her mom to take her to this place we always took her. I figured she wanted to tell him so we wouldn't see all the photos on Facebook and think the BM was really insane for coping us at everything we do. Sd is a friend on mine but I unfollowed her. Guess I got curious and looked. I saw BM post pictures, selfies of herself, top half of her bathing suit and boobs pushed together. Why would you tag your daughter racey photo's of yourself? Anyway, I'm not going to announce until I get a ultrasound showing baby in womb.. But getting excited, not to excited just in case complications. Our life with our ex's are f*d up. My ex h calls my DH , husband in law in a Joking way. They both laugh at it. It's different with my DH x because she really wants him back. This pregnancy will break her heart if the baby makes this pregnancy. Anyway, just a rant. Have a nice Memorial Day .

Snowflake's picture

Congratulations!!!! I would def expect some craziness from bm. She had something that you didn't, his only kid. She is no longer special and this solidifies that they will never ever be getting back together..

I had to just put me and my kids with dh first and foremost. She waz full of anger and bitterness, and that was on her.

Right now you need to talk about strict boundaries with your dh regarding bm. He needs to know that you expect him to shield you from her, no matter what.