You are here

I'm going to lose it!!!!

Rabon5's picture

I don't know what to do. As I stated before, the BM has already broken court order by trying to pick up SSs from school without her supervisors(she only gets the boys with supervised visits). My oldest SS(14) hates his BM. He always refers to her as the Bitch and even with her around, he refusses to call her Mom. The youngest(10) is scared to be around his BM. Both boys have told her they DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO SEE HER. They will come visit when they want to and they have even gone as far as to protest and would not go with her on her days.

My SSs are still asking BM to respect them and their wishes by givin them a break and let them stay with BD and SM for a little while without having to go back and forth all the time. BM's respone, infront of me and BD was she does not care about what they want. "This is not about you guys, it is about me and what I tell you will happen. You have no idea what you do and do not want. I will be the one to tell you what you do and do not want."

BM has been told she is bipolar and she will not get treatment for it. She yells and cusses at the children all the time. She has to have one of her court ordered supervisors with her at all times she has the boys. She has already broken that at the schools and tried to get them alone. Now, after spending the weekend with BM boys have come home and informed us that they were left with BM and new boyfriend all weekend without any supervisor. BM has told them to lie about it if asked.

As I am sure you can already tell, I do not care for BM. But I want my SSons to be happy and have the best possible childhoods. We (husband and I) do not feel that it is safe and healthy for children to be with BM. In the past, before we even found out she is bipolar, we got reports from the boys that in addition to the yellin and cussing she would hit them and force them to take some type of pills. They never knew what the pills were. And she has not and is not makin sure the oldest (a bad diabetic) gets his medicine. He has gone without insulin for a day and she has not given him one of his pills for at least three weeks (that I know of).

Our court order says that she has to be supervised with the boys at all times. If she runs low or out of medicine, she has to notify me (SM) that she needs more with a 24 hr. notice. She also has to respond directly to me when I ask any questions that has to do with the boys and she has to communicate with me and my husband about doc appts and school info.

I am at my wits end with BM and our lawyer. Everytime we call Lawyer to inform him of broken court order he replies, "Make a note of it." He wants to take everything before the judge that ordered supervised vitits and we have to wait until that judge in back in our county. No telling when that may be. Meanwhile I have 9 pages of typed notes from June 2009 to now.

I am going to lose it and then plead temp. insanity!!!!!! Biggrin

Amazed's picture

This is horrifying. I just don't understand why the system is failing these children??? And WHY is the school letting this crazy person pick these children up without adhering to the court order???? I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. Maybe it's time to get a new lawyer?

~The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.~
Oscar Wilde

Rabon5's picture

The school does not allow BM to get the boys. The schools call me and I go get them. But I am at a lose as to how to help SSons. BM is a RN and that hurts our case against her. We have talked to a new lawyer but at this time we do not have the $3,000 retainer fee. She is the best lawyer around and the most expensive but if we can come up with the money she has granteed us sole custody and then me being able to legeally adopt the boys.

Amazed's picture

I know it's easier said than done but I'd start trying to take up a collection to pay this new lawyer and get the ball rolling...your DH has to be worried sick about his boys not to mention the emotional/physical trauma they are suffering at the hands of their own mother.

~The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.~
Oscar Wilde

SecondBest09's picture

Please be careful of ANY attorney that "guarantees" ANY type of outcome. Even your very best attorneys cannot guarantee anything because it is up to the judge to make the final decision. I just paid a $3,000 retainer to a very good attorney and she told me straight up that I had an excellent case, excellent documentation, and that things SHOULD go my way, but she wanted me to know that she could not guarantee they would because it was ultimately up to the judge. For the most part, things did go my way. Good luck!